Unleashed Three Pack Blister in stores May 12: Features Latias and Latios promos

Thread: Unleashed Three Pack Blister in stores May 12: Features Latias and Latios promos

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Unleashed Three Pack Blister in stores May 12: Features Latias and Latios promos

Unleashed Three Pack Blister in stores May 12: Features Latias and Latios promos

A new three-pack blister will be released alongside the Unleashed set on May 12th. It will contain two booster packs of the set, a Stormfront pack, a Shaymin/Jirachi coin, and a holographic Latias promo.

Read more on Bulbanews

NintendoLand Castle, NintendoLand (or Phoenix, AZ)

Default Re: Unleashed Three Pack Blister in stores May 12: Features Latias and Latios promos

So Reviving Legend's US name is HS Unleashed? Eh, I liked the Jap name better.

My bud Fernando will want to buy this. He's trying to build a LEGEND deck. I wish it were another set other than Stormfront, though. Maybe Majestic Dawn...
    <under construction>

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unleashed Three Pack Blister in stores May 12: Features Latias and Latios promos

Do want.
    The legend cards look like they could actually be useful this time around, but it all depends. I'll have to take a look at other things in the set soon.
    And I was needing SF stuff lately, too. Looks like it could turn out well.