Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate

Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separate movies

Leaked scans from CoroCoro magazine are indicating that a second Pokémon film will be released in July this year. As a contrast to the Zekrom movie already revealed, this second film would star the Vast White Pokémon Reshiram.

Read more on Bulbanews

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separ

Two different versions of the movie, I think? In that case, it reminds me of the Clue movie(s) to an extent.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Two Victini movies coming in July: Zekrom, Reshiram to star in separ

Alternate ending perhaps?
    Ultimately, I serve only one master... pure logic.
    Fanclub for an underloved Trash Pokemon...
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

Blog Entries

Spoiler: Victini only dies in one of the movies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Spoiler: Victini only dies in one of the movies.
    lolwut

Anyway....holy crap! Two movies!

Blog Entries

Really weird gimmick they have this year! I'm interested in seeing how it pans out. I'm just glad Reshiram will be included in this summer's Pokemon movie.

Sorry my little pony, Keldeo. Looks like it'll be next year for you!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This leak only contributes to the whole "alternate universe" speculation that Black City and White Forest sparked!

I can't wait to see how this will be resolved!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frugrow View Post
    Sorry my little pony, Keldeo. Looks like it'll be next year for you!
    Not necessarily. Victini was distributed last year independently of any movie.

The decision to focus on the version mascots both in the anime and the movies has its toll. Either the Kami trio or Musketeer trio will most likely be left out of the movies, much like the Lake trio in the last generation. If the Musketeer trio are only featured in the anime itself, the same fate may very well be shared by Keldeo.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It'll be the same movie with the legendary animated differently in the other one.

How gimmicky.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd View Post
    It'll be the same movie with the legendary animated differently in the other one.

How gimmicky.
    You don't know that....

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Not necessarily. Victini was distributed last year independently of any movie.

The decision to focus on the version mascots both in the anime and the movies has its toll. Either the Kami trio or Musketeer trio will most likely be left out of the movies, much like the Lake trio in the last generation. If the Musketeer trio are only featured in the anime itself, the same fate may very well be shared by Keldeo.
    As of Johto, Entei got a movie, Suicune got anime and Raikou got a special. They could be split again. Although, it's highly likely that Keldeo will have a feature movie, as it hasn't been officially released yet (as was the case with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus). They clearly want to make a big fuss over it, and that won't happen if it's just part of an anime episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    Although, it's highly likely that Keldeo will have a feature movie, as it hasn't been officially released yet (as was the case with Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus). They clearly want to make a big fuss over it, and that won't happen if it's just part of an anime episode.
    Keldeo could still be a very big deal by way of being exclusive to the future Wii game. Players would have to buy the new game to obtain Keldeo, and suffice to say that a game costs more than a movie ticket does.

Alternatively, Movie 15 might focus on both Keldeo and Meloetta as is being done right now with Zekrom and Reshiram. But after what happened with Victini when Black and White were released, it is obvious that movies are no longer the only way for event Pokémon to make their debut. 2011 needs a fresher event Pokémon than Victini, let alone Zekrom and Reshiram.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

I'm calling it now.

Victini and the grey hero for Kyurem.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

more like: Victini and the Neutral Hero, Kyurem IMO

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

I'm guessing that this movie would be a double feature (Pokémon movies sell out, and to have each movie on their own screen would probably be impractical), and when you pre-order a ticket, you get the choice of downloading Reshiram or Zekrom (Similar to last year, when people had to choose between the beasts), while Victini will be given away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)