Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re

Maybe I shoulda put it as: 3DS/DSi-exclusive features. One of the most obvious: video-chatting. Even so, that isn't vital to the game itself, so no need to complain on what is released first.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So March 6 was right. o.o What was March 4, then? Is that when the TCG set releases? I don't know how often they release them, but a month is too soon after their other planned release to me.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daikenki View Post
    So March 6 was right. o.o What was March 4, then? Is that when the TCG set releases? I don't know how often they release them, but a month is too soon after their other planned release to me.
    I love it when I'm right! :)

March 4th= Best Wishes anime premiere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Actually, I was the one who predicted it before Black & White even had their starters revealed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Urara-san View Post
    Actually, I was the one who predicted it before Black & White even had their starters revealed.
    I never said that I predicted it before you. I'm just happy that I happen to be on the same page with somebody, you, and showed evidence to support a different release date.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456