Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re

Like others have stated, April does sound like a reasonable date for these games to be released. But again, I also agree that the rumored dates we've been given so far are more than likely placeholder dates for 'em. Regardless of the outcome, I think I can wait another 4 months or so... there's more important things that'll keep me busy.

But... there is one thing for certain that we know will come out in April... our income taxes.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re

I'm patient, but it does get my hopes up for a Feb/early March release date

I remember, Platinum was like March 23rd and HG/SS was March 14th or something like that

I thought they would only get earlier....oh well, as long as the localization is good and the Dream World isn't as fucked up as it was in Japan then I don't really care.

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.

Blog Entries

I'm still hoping for the Sunday before Spring Break.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugion View Post
    I'm still hoping for the Sunday before Spring Break.
    Me too.

Hetalia is why I have 3 History classes next year.I also suport USUK,Italy/Germany., Romano/Spain,China/Russia,and Greece/Japan!

Blog Entries

The first Sunday of Spring Break is unlikely, because not everybody has the same Spring Break! The first Sunday of my Spring Break is March 13. But March 13 is way too early to translate everything. So... not really. The later the games are released, the better everything is translated and errors and glitches are fixed. Just think of the good old phrase, "better late than never".

I hope the date is correct. No conflicts with school or my singing and that's good in my books.

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

*crosses fingers*

I hope this is it, so I can look forward to it! ^_^
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

Blog Entries

April 17th here we come!

Blog Entries

I'm actually liking the date, about a month left of college after that is going to give more time to enjoy this game.

i think it is true, I mean, it kind of does the "follow" up thing everyone was talking about. Besides, I think it's pretty fitting.

Blog Entries

If it's not true, the date I have been considering for a long while is March 6. I found this pattern:

March 22 (PL) - 8 days = March 14 (HGSS)
    March 14 (HGSS) - 6 days = March 6

But once again, March 6 seems way too early for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Christmas View Post
    If it's not true, the date I have been considering for a long while is March 6. I found this pattern:

March 22 (PL) - 8 days = March 14 (HGSS)
    March 14 (HGSS) - 6 days = March 6

But once again, March 6 seems way too early for this to happen.
    Sometimes fans look too hard for patterns, when there actually isn't one. But I DO agree with the date of March 6th, for a different reason though:

As you can see, the dates of March 4th and 6th are highlighted. Maybe those are the dates of the international releases, with March 6th being the US due to it being a Sunday. It is interesting though.
    Last edited by JohnLee_08; 25th December 2010 at 03:33 PM.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee_08 View Post
    Sometimes fans look too hard for patterns, when there actually isn't one. But I DO agree with the date of March 6th, for a different reason though:

As you can see, the dates of March 4th and 6th are highlighted. Maybe those are the dates of the international releases, with March 6th being the US due to it being a Sunday. It is interesting though.
    4th March US release, 6th March EU release?

Difference between releases:
    Platinum: 2 months.
    HGSS: 2 weeks.

=3
    [/wishfulthinking]

Although, considering the origins of that picture, I'd say it's more likely that one of those dates is the release date of the first BW tcg set.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    4th March US release, 6th March EU release?

Difference between releases:
    Platinum: 2 months.
    HGSS: 2 weeks.

=3
    [/wishfulthinking]

Although, considering the origins of that picture, I'd say it's more likely that one of those dates is the release date of the first BW tcg set.
    I wouldn't put the US release on the 4th since that's a Friday. And the difference between releases was a little less than 2 weeks for HGSS between the US and AUS/EU release.

You had me thinking when you said TCG. Usually the first set of TCG after the new games comes out one month before the release, so if these highlighted dates are about the TCG than the April 17th supposed release date might be true. Although, I'm hoping that the TCG comes out in February and then the games on March 6th.

I can't wait hopefully its earlier, but I feel hyped now!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast