Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop releas

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re

Quote Originally Posted by Life Alert View Post
    One would think the official release date would first be released by Nintendo, not from Gamespot. I'm fairly sure this is a placeholder date.
    GameStop's placeholder dates are usually less specific. Many times, they've said April 1 was the release date of a certain games. This seems much more accurate. There was a time, however, when they (or some other source) said that HeartGold & SoulSilver were to be released on April 23 of this year, but that wasn't that accurate because it was a Friday as opposed to Sunday. April 17, however, is a Sunday, so it seems really accurate. Of course, there are many different Sundays in Spring, but I think that this just might be it. It's still unconfirmed.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Possible Black and White American release date revealed: GameStop re

I do not take one person's word. Can anyone else say they saw this same flier? Regardless, yeah, there is no way Gamestop would know this before anyone else.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of Christmas View Post
    GameStop's placeholder dates are usually less specific. Many times, they've said April 1 was the release date of a certain games. This seems much more accurate. There was a time, however, when they (or some other source) said that HeartGold & SoulSilver were to be released on April 23 of this year, but that wasn't that accurate because it was a Friday as opposed to Sunday. April 17, however, is a Sunday, so it seems really accurate. Of course, there are many different Sundays in Spring, but I think that this just might be it. It's still unconfirmed.
    Being more specific doesn't mean a thing. It's a guess, nothing more.

It's not just a matter of Gamespot not knowing, but rather that they wouldn't be allowed to to disclose the official release date without the approval from Nintendo, which wouldn't allow them in the first place to disclose the date before anyone else *including* themselves.

I went to my gamestop today to preorder Pokémon White and the date they gave me was April 2nd. I think the date you were given was just a dummy date like the one they gave me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dylkimaloc View Post
    I went to my gamestop today to preorder Pokémon White and the date they gave me was April 2nd. I think the date you were given was just a dummy date like the one they gave me.
    April 2 is a Saturday. They never release games on a Saturday. Plus, the date I saw was on a flyer alongside a whole bunch of other games and their release dates.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Since lots of people in the thread are ignoring this:

It's a PLACEHOLDER date. Not the real date. This is a rumor until confirmed.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This date seems reasonable. Although March would've been better...

Blog Entries

I've been expecting an April launch this entire time. It's unconfirmed, but still...

Four more months isn't that long a wait.

Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥ EdelsteinBraginski_'s Avatar
    In Austria, hanging out with Mr. Roderich Edelstein. LOL.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Alex View Post
    Should be more like March 21st, April is to late.
    That's my birthday! :D

Yeah, it should be in March. It would make a great birthday present for me.

Axis Powers: Hetalia<3

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Now now, we still have to wait for the official release date.

Speculating over this sorta makes me rethink this fandom. XD

Ah, Benjamin, where have you been the past 15+ years? 8D They always like this.

I'm so hoping this is not the actual release date. D8; April is too far away...
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Most of the time, the statements on release papers like that in stores such as Gamestop are just guidelines on when it's released, usually on their guess and not necessarily the actual date.

I'm not saying this isn't the date, I'm not actually aware of the date yet, but this has happened countless times before with Gamestop. Retailers are not your best bet for release info. They often know less than us
    This isn't only GameStop, people, read the article! CVG leaked it, too, a while back and removed it. So, that's two places. And two people saw these fliers at two different locations; the regular release date book thing still says April 2, the placeholder.

Blog Entries

Regardless of when the games come out, it will still be around the time the 3DS is coming out.

My birthday is on April 23, so unless I get a job or something by this time and have cash (though I do have $100 on me, I'll probably spend it before April), chances are I will only get the 3DS and maybe one game for it. As much as I would love to get Black and White the same day it's released. It may actually end up either the 3DS + 1 game for it or Pokemon Black/White.

Blog Entries

I don't understand how just a little under four months is so much. If it turns out to be the real release date, I wouldn't care. It's not that long of a wait.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

It's not. Afterall, there have been Pokemon games released in April.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast