Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

CVG, a large gaming site, has reported that inside sources have given them the release date for the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kevzo8; 21st April 2010 at 12:45 AM.

7tx

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Rumor:3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

Lol at using both "unconfirmed" and "rumour" tags...

That would be a good release date though

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Rumor:3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

Yeah, I started a thread on this in the Geeks Corner section. October sounds about right... anywhere from Sept-Nov. is usually fair game for a major release from Nintendo, though.

The question now is how much time will seperate the release in various regions. The original DS launched in North America first, and then Japan about a week later. I wonder if the 3DS will similarly launch both in and outside Japan within a relatively short time period. Personally I hope so... I don't usually buy into the new systems right at launch, but if the 3DS is all that the current rumours promise (and depending on launch titles), I may this time. I'm hoping for a port of Mario Sunshine as a launch title, to continue the tradition of console Mario remakes on handhelds.

If the 3DS does launch in October, then it could potentially come out within just a few weeks of Pokemon Black & White. I'm curious how well B/W graphics will hold up next to the 3DS launch games. And assuming Nintendo is using the Sharp parallax barrier touchscreen LCDs that were recently announced as ready for mass production, I'm curious how DS games will look when scaled up to the 854x480 resolution of those screens.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

CVG, a large gaming site, has reported that inside sources have given them the release date for the Nintendo 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

GOD I HOPE IT'S TRUE!!! DX

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Nintendo 3DS to be released in October: CVG reports inside info

Isn't that around the time Black and White release? Hmmm…

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    ...Oh man Yoshi, you're right! This has gotta be true in order for Generation V to follow the pattern of the successing Gen.! And if that's the case, then I wonder how long we have 'till both items get to international countries. Usually March-April.

...I still find it strange, though, that no images or gameplay footage (aside from Black and White) of the 3DS hasn't been leaked or otherwise released online...

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    ...Oh man Yoshi, you're right! This has gotta be true in order for Generation V to follow the pattern of the successing Gen.! And if that's the case, then I wonder how long we have 'till both items get to international countries. Usually March-April.
    Are you saying that B/W are gonna be on the 3DS? If you are they're already confirmed for DS. If you arent, sorry for accusing you.

Anyway I wonder what types of games are gonna be the launch titles

Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+

I think they're waiting for E³ to release anything publicly.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Probably the same as how GBC games looked on the GBA in widescreen mode. Really REALLY weird.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3225 View Post
    Are you saying that B/W are gonna be on the 3DS? If you are they're already confirmed for DS. If you arent, sorry for accusing you.

Anyway I wonder what types of games are gonna be the launch titles
    1) Yeah, that's mine (and appearantly Yoshi's) guess.

2) Since Black and White are the only known games to date possibly for the system, they may be the launch titles, and hopefully a Mario or Zelda title! XD

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

Well, apparently now i know what games im not getting.
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

Blog Entries

They are confirmed for regular DS, but I find it odd to move up launce to when B&W come out.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    I hope you aren't hinting at what I think you're hinting at.

This is pretty cool. It means we get it here all that much sooner.

And the best part is, I'm the one who gets to tell everyone at school.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Level 98 RexRacer's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Twilight Princess was originally slated to be a Gamecube-only game. They've done it before, they could easily do it now with Black and White.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast