Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new creature - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new creature

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram Zekrom View Post
    I'm sure that the green mouse is Nezumimi, the pokemon with big eyes and ears that is mentioned by that guy that has seen the preview

It's so cute ^^
    Why are the "insides" of the ear uncolored? Unless its supposed to be the same color as the outside, though I kinda doubt it

Blog Entries

Post Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
    Would you be able to draw the complete body of a Pokémon you've seen for one or two seconds, and never before?
    The problem is it's far too vague; It looks like a kitten..

S/he should have remembered something else. Maybe a marking, coloring, or the way it's ears were.
    Last edited by Somari; 8th July 2010 at 03:37 PM.

Default Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

The one with the vague drawn picture reminds me a little of a Quilava, and he did say that the ears were orange (like a shiny Quilava).

Lonely, lonely little life. I could kid myself by thinking that I'm fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123