Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new creature - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new creature

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Default Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

PLEASE let that one on the bottom left be a Kangaskhan pre-evolution!

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Default Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea

Baby Kangaskhan look nothing like that Pokemon

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Agreed. That thing is most likely the first form of Ononokusu. If they were going to make a baby Kangaskhan, they'd use the design of... well, baby Kangaskhan.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Impmon is a Pokemon?
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Follow Great Greninja On Twitter
    Follow Great Greninja on Tumblr

I'm sure that the green mouse is Nezumimi, the pokemon with big eyes and ears that is mentioned by that guy that has seen the preview

It's so cute ^^

Woah, talk about "mad" art skills for the concept design of Nezumimi. :p

Namakusu does looks like a furry version of Larvitar, but that does not interfere with its cuteness. When I tilted my head and squinted very, very hard; Nezumidori looked like a green Chopper with broccoli on its head. Then again, when I first had seen Chiraamii's design, I thought it greatly resembled those creatures from Precure 5.

Also, betting that Nezumimi is Gen V's Pikachu clone. (Even if it looks nothing like a Pika clone in the concept art.)
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 7th July 2010 at 05:31 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm not calling Ononokusu pre-evo Namakusu just yet.

The name, as likely as it seems, is still unconfirmed.

I suggest we make a new nickname for the creature.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I thought he was Blade.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Well considering that Ononokusu and Namakusu are similarly spelt, the fact that they share similar traits appearance wise, and the fact there are a lot of rumors that Namakusu evolves into Ononokusa, I think it's fairly safe to assume they are indeed linked together.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram Zekrom View Post
    I'm sure that the green mouse is Nezumimi, the pokemon with big eyes and ears that is mentioned by that guy that has seen the preview

It's so cute ^^
    You've merged two different Pokemon.
    Nezumimi (who I agree is that new Green Pokemon) was seen in a B/W Trailer and the Pokemon with "Big Eyes" and "Big Pointy Orange Ears" was seen at the end of the Movie 14 teaser trailer.

On Saturday we shall know if this is all real^_^

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Namakusu I believe means "dull blade-chus" (since Dogasu speculates the "kusu" is meant to resemble the dinosaur ending "chus) so if it is really its name, it certainly makes sense that the dull-blade would evolve into the trembling axe (and possibly before that just the axe, since there's a rumor the mid-form is named Onokusu with one "no").

Blog Entries

Yeah, the interpretation reminded me of this.

Anyway, "Namakusu" sure is cute. If this really is to be the new second mascot as has been speculated, I'll be pleased.
    Video Game Collection & Wishlist

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
    It's just the Internet. Calm down.

Blog Entries

That Neizumimi drawing?? Whoever drew that needs a new arm. I'm so sorry but .... guh.

Neizumidori, however, looks like the child of Aipom and Turtwig. Flying satellite made of cheese, what are these designers smoking?! I am suspecting Concrete, and it's starting to go to their skull.

The other one looks like The little pig got a dye job, and then gelled his tail up and out of his head? It also bears a resemblance to some other pokemon I'll never care to remember, but I'll think about it now. Poochyena, I guess.

These designs are better than the floods of the ones that showed up on Sunday...(Lolita Hooker? Seriously?) But I'm still unimpressed.
    I'm easy to talk to; send me a VM

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Sorry if this has already been discussed but, does anyone know if that pink thing on the mouse's face is it's tongue or if it's mouth is open?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Muffin View Post
    That Neizumimi drawing?? Whoever drew that needs a new arm. I'm so sorry but .... guh.
    Would you be able to draw the complete body of a Pokémon you've seen for one or two seconds, and never before? I think I couldn't even draw any of the currently known Pokemon, not even overused Pikachu, without having a look at it multiple times while drawing.

The blog post didn't have the picture attached to it the first time I read it, so I was even more happy to see an interpretation of one of the few who could see the new Pokemon until now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast