Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Gale o - Page 7

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Gale o

God forgives, I don't. SinCosTan's Avatar

Default Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Ga

If this game is supposed to be for the fifth generation; I highly doubt that Darkrai will be the focus.
    When you find yourself in hell, dance with the devil.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon battling game in works for Wii: Game to be similar to Ga

I'd prefer to see the focus maybe get put on Deoxys who I think has gotten really little attenchen for a legendary in my opinion.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

But this is gen V

Why focus on a gen III Pokemon that has gotten plenty of attention (in other media like the anime or various manga)..

I wanna say Genesect

but It's too early for that...

Maybe Keldeo (and the other musketeers) if it turns out to be the Dark Hero for the next Movie?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eitaro View Post
    But this is gen V

Why focus on a gen III Pokemon that has gotten plenty of attention (in other media like the anime or various manga)..
    Same reason Ho-Oh and Lugia were focused in Gen III.

Regigigas and the Regis should definitely be catchable, but after some thought, I don't think Regigigas would make for a good successor to XD001. I think it's high time that Mewtwo became a mascot; it finally has a signature move, and 2011 does mark the franchise's 15th anniversary. That said, a game focusing on Mewtwo without Mr. Fuji wouldn't be right, so I sincerely hope that Genius Sonority don't mind referencing the main series.
    I wonder if GF was the one trying to downplay the Orre relation to the main games, or if that was GS doing it?

Either way, hopefully they'll be more willing to incorporate new regions now that they have a new continent and nation to stick them onto (Unova's).

I would still not want to return to Orre, though, unless it was a short revisit in the vein of HGSSC's brief return to Kanto. A region comprised of something other than inexplicably lifeless desert (which was especially stupid since there are a great number of Pokemon who live in deserts and wastelands) would be greatly preferred.
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

I'd like to see Orre again Though I do own both Orre games(Orre deserves more love) Plus it can be a possible refrence to a Hoenn Remake/Revisit I really miss Hoenn...

But I hope this was true...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I think Orre will stay in the console games, since it'll be pretty tough to tie it in with the main series.

As for the whole Gen III attention, well, it's reasonable. Although I find it kinda hard to believe they'll repeat the whole Shadow Pokemon concept again...

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For some reason, I don't see them focusing on one of Gen V's Legendaries here...I kind of think they'll save the Musketeer Trio for the Mysterious Dungeon game (think about it...), and the Djinn Trio for the Ranger game.

I would love the Regis to take center stage here or, perhaps, HEATRAN!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    I think Orre will stay in the console games, since it'll be pretty tough to tie it in with the main series.

As for the whole Gen III attention, well, it's reasonable. Although I find it kinda hard to believe they'll repeat the whole Shadow Pokemon concept again...
    Who knows... Maybe take place a little after XD (XD takes place roughly 5 years after Collo which takes around the same time as FR/LG/E and HG/SS/Pt takes place 2 years after that... So XD takes place shorlty before B/W)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Honestly, I'd like a new region other than Orre. Primarily cuz I have yet to play XD, but also because if I do end up playing it, it'll feel just like Colosseum, which may be the same case with this new one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    Honestly, I'd like a new region other than Orre. Primarily cuz I have yet to play XD, but also because if I do end up playing it, it'll feel just like Colosseum, which may be the same case with this new one.
    Well... XD pretty cool I actually played it before Collo. But I'd like to see Orre get more attention it only has two games Kanto has 4... one more won't hurt. Plus we have enough regions as it is. (The Main Regions (Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova 5) and the Ranger Regions (Fiorre/Almia/Oblivia 3) and Orre that's nine regions...) So it'd be nice for ONE game to stay in one region... make it easier to remember

Blog Entries

If there was one Legendary that I would like to be the next XD001, it would be Arceus. Either that, or the three main Legendaries of Gen V. But, this is providing that we re-visit that kind of plot again in this game though.

Here's a thought though... maybe have the Distortion World appear in the game, with a few more things to explore. I can't even begin to imagine how wicked it would look in a Wii game, especially if this game is supposed to have Battle Revolution graphics. I'm not necessarily hoping that they put it in the game, and I'm not saying it should be the main focus of the storyline either... just the thought of how it would look on a Wii game had popped into my head.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Cipher Admin Amy

I sort of liked the shadow pokemon plot.... I can see how they could expand it.... It'd be cool if the original Colosseum admins made a reappearance (or at least Ein) :3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Cosmos View Post
    Just give me Miror.B and I'll be happy.

About time...
    Same here.

I don't think it will include all 649 pokemon, I expect at least 300, from all regions. Also, the multiplayer mode needs more pokemon, probably similar like Pokemon stadium.

Blog Entries

Probably the only reason Id buy a Wii now

White FC 4684-7933-9450

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast