Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies an eventual ...

In an interview with Spanish site Meristation, game developer Mana Ibe indicated that the fifth generation's story may end with Black and White.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 16th February 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Post Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies

They have already revealed to us in another interview that N's name will be revealed in the third version and how they'll go deeper into his past. We still have to learn more about God Stone which is coded into the games and there are also two Ice type moves which no one can learn. (One that burns and other that paralyzes, my bet is that Kyurem will eventually get those moves)

So yeah, I doubt Black & White will be the only Gen V games. With all the hints left in the first two games, Pokémon Gray/Grey is almost bound to happen.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    They have already revealed to us in another interview that N's name will be revealed in the third version and how they'll go deeper into his past. We still have to learn more about God Stone which is coded into the games and two ice type moves are left which no one can learn. (My bet is that will eventually be Kyurem)

So yeah, I doubt Black & White will be the only Gen V games, Pokémon Gray/Grey is almost bound to happen.
    what interview was that? (wants to read )
    i was kinda hoping this would be it though as i've never bought the 1st installments of a gen (barring Gold but i didn't buy it myself) cuz i feel like i'm missing out :( and i can't wait 2-3 more years for another game u_u

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies

For goodness sake. This is simple marketing. They were there to advertise BW, they're not going to announce new better games before these are even out.

This is the fandom over-reacting to the usual thing.

Remember when they said there would be no GS Remakes?
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    what interview was that? (wants to read )
    i was kinda hoping this would be it though as i've never bought the 1st installments of a gen (barring Gold but i didn't buy it myself) cuz i feel like i'm missing out :( and i can't wait 2-3 more years for another game u_u
    I don't have the link to the actual interview, though ...

Quote Originally Posted by pokejungle
    As Serebii and I were discussing though, there is the fact that an interview with GameFreak (in Japan) had said that a third game would go deeper into N’s history and reveal his name. Tackman also points out that there are items and attacks that would seem to coordinate with the third legendary, Kyurem, that are not seen in Black or White.
    It's a simple logic, there's no reason not to make third version.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    For goodness sake. This is simple marketing. They were there to advertise BW, they're not going to announce new better games before these are even out.

This is the fandom over-reacting to the usual thing.

Remember when they said there would be no GS Remakes?
    I think I'm going to have to agree with Serebii with this one. Who would say that there will be a third game when BW isn't even out in anywhere not Japan?
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Im crossing my fingers for a third version but I have doubts on the Mascot. Am I the only person who thinks that the design of Kyurem doesn't match up to the other Mascots?, maybe he'll have an alternative forme like Giratina in this 'third' version.

White FC 4684-7933-9450

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    Im crossing my fingers for a third version but I have doubts on the Mascot. Am I the only person who thinks that the design of Kyurem doesn't match up to the other Mascots?, maybe he'll have an alternative forme like Giratina in this 'third' version.
    I have a feeling that that'll be the case. SInce Kyurem is so incomplete, I expect a third version to materialise.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like

I completely agree with the above posters. The cash cow can't walk on two feet alone.

What, I can't publish an article that I personally disagree with? :P

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    I completely agree with the above posters. The cash cow can't walk on two feet alone.

What, I can't publish an article that I personally disagree with? :P
    Not when it's causing a mess that I keep having to clean up :/

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

I think there most certainly will be a third version. Not only is it a tradition, but Legendaries work in trios, so all 3 get to be version mascots.
    I agree with Angelus about an alternate forme Kyuurem.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Janitor Serb. Just reporting what's happening in this ridiculous fandumb of ours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well, don't worry too much about it. It's unconfirmed for a reason. A very good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMuk View Post
    I think there most certainly will be a third version. Not only is it a tradition, but Legendaries work in trios, so all 3 get to be version mascots.
    I agree with Angelus about an alternate forme Kyuurem.
    Alternate form Kyurem... I think I'm expecting another meltdown when the third version gets announced.
    Links

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    Sorry Janitor Serb. Just reporting what's happening in this ridiculous fandumb of ours.
    Yeah, but you could have done what I had done and stated outright that it was during promotion of BW and so it's logical PR bull

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, but you could have done what I had done and stated outright that it was during promotion of BW and so it's logical PR bull
    Neutrality is integral to a news site. And Bulbanew is a news site for Pokémon news. So, I don't think that kind of statement should be in the article.
    Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast