Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, char
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, char

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, char

Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon, characters

Sunain, webmaster of #pocketmonsters, has located what could possibly be artwork from the Pokémon Black & White anime series. This reveals a new female character, a new male character, and four new Pokémon.

Read more on Bulbanews

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon,

Damn, they're not getting rid of Ash.

On another note, evo's of Mijumaru and Tsutaaja! But they look horrible.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White anime artwork possibly leaked: Reveals new Pokémon,

Here's what I see:
    Ash in the BWBoy's clothing and Pikachu. Then there's some girl and a new pokemon. There's TR and some new pokemon. It looks like some kind of mutated Koffing. Then we see the three new starters, and two pokemon which look like the evolved forms of Tsutarja and Mijimaru. And in the end, there's a guy with an Umbreon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Perhaps the girl's Pokemon is Pokabu's evo.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They wouldn't give a main character the evolution of a starter right off the bat. It's probably just a random other Pokémon.

This looks like the character artwork that was mentioned in an earlier leak. On seeing it, I'm still not ruling out Brock showing up in episode 4.

Post Thanks / Like

The evolutions don't look so good to me... They are't horrible, but I expected much better. The two other Pokemon aren't very interesting either. The floating one looks like a Koffing - Zubat breed... :P

My feelings about the new girl are mixed. Another Anime protagonist (probably) unrelated to a game character. Could be compared to Ritchie, Paul, Yellow and Emerald, I guess.

Also, according to Maxim:
    • The girl's name is Iris,
    • the Zubat/Koffing Pokemon is Koromori,
    • Tsutarja's name is listed as 'Aihii' for some reason,
    • Mijumaru's evolution is Rakonosuke,
    • Tsutarja's evolution is something like Shioyarke, although he's not sure,
    • the man's name begins with Don--.

Yes, Maxim. :P
    Last edited by Ash_Pokemaster; 27th June 2010 at 09:53 AM.

running with blood on me
    Post Thanks / Like

I had already begun working on translating. I even made better, easier to read versions.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/1809975-post3078.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

Well... at least Jessie and James are still in the anime, if this it to be believed.

And... eeh, are those more new Pokémon? They look... weird. .____.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Okay, for HerSilverHammer's "Kuoneku", I think it's "Kusaneeku" (unless the "o" has been confirmed as such).

"Kusa" being grass and "neeku" being the second part of the transliteration for "snake".

*edit* No, it's "o". That "ku" is dubious, though.

*edit2* Now that I look at it again, none of the Pokemon names are actually their names. Tsutaaja's subscript is "Aabii".

Post Thanks / Like

god i hope not they look like crap
    i hate the way the girl looks they should just keep dawn in
    also ash's new clothes look bad too
    PT: 3094-9271-2948
    HG: 3953-9926-0214

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Exactly what is so horrible about these starter evolutions if they even are real? Most middle evolutions for starters look awkward anyways ever since the days of RBY. I'm holding judgement until this is proven real or fake.
    Last edited by Keldora Dragon; 27th June 2010 at 10:34 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ares5566 View Post
    god i hope not they look like crap
    i hate the way the girl looks they should just keep dawn in
    also ash's new clothes look bad too
    You do realize the picture is supposed to be an early draft of the character models and NOT the final product?

Save your complaining about how much they suck until they offically release final copies of them.

Assuming this is real of course.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Ultimate Pokemon Fan! Water Pokémon Master's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This thing has been floating around for a few days now. I think it's fake - the new Pokemon look odd and why would they make the character sketches of the starters' evolutions when they never debut in early episodes? Not to mention anyone could have easily faked it since it's only sketches and modified stock artwork. The original source was also a Chinese website and a post written by a Chinese person... but the show is produced in Japan. :p

Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster of
    [PokéBeach]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Water Pokémon Master View Post
    This thing has been floating around for a few days now. I think it's fake - the new Pokemon look odd and why would they make the character sketches of the starters' evolutions when they never debut in early episodes? Not to mention anyone could have easily faked it since it's only sketches and modified stock artwork. The original source was also a Chinese website and a post written by a Chinese person... but the show is produced in Japan. :p
    While I'm agreeing that the source is questionable, The new Pokémon looking odd isn't that strange. Besides, didn't Prinplup debut in the 4th episode of DP despite being a starter evolution?
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Super Moderator Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

im not really beliving this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast