Unconfirmed: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter

Unconfirmed: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter

A recent tweet by Twitter user @nocchisan has revealed the apparent release date for Nintendo's next generation handheld game system, the Nintendo 3DS. The 3DS, according to the tweet, will go on sale November 20th.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 12th September 2010 at 10:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter

If its true, then AWESOME! I can't wait to get it

It'll have a normal DS card slot, right?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Synesus View Post
    It'll have a normal DS card slot, right?
    The cart slot is just slightly bigger because the 3DS games have a slight "bulge" on them so they can't fit in the DS, so what I'm saying is the card slot will be the same the 3DS card will support both 3DS cards and DS cards however the DS systems won't be able to support the 3DS cards (as in being able to put them in the DS).

And awwwwwwww, Japan gets the 3DS first? Whatever happened to USA getting hands on first (the wii, DS, etc). Oh well hopefully the USA date isn't too far after it.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    The cart slot is just slightly bigger because the 3DS games have a slight "bulge" on them so they can't fit in the DS, so what I'm saying is the card slot will be the same the 3DS card will support both 3DS cards and DS cards however the DS systems won't be able to support the 3DS cards (as in being able to put them in the DS).

And awwwwwwww, Japan gets the 3DS first? Whatever happened to USA getting hands on first (the wii, DS, etc). Oh well hopefully the USA date isn't too far after it.
    The Japanese date being right before the holiday season, and it not being out 2-3 weeks after? No way would that happen, let alone be possible. I wasn't even letting myself believe they would miss an opportunity like that.

"We don't want to post the starter evolutions because of a misplacement in the scan"

"Let's post a random person's twitter as news"

Hmm
    I own Serebii.net and Serebii Forums, naturally.

Serebii's signature, now un-censored.

Blog Entries

Pardon my ignorance, but who the hell is nocchisan?

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    "We don't want to post the starter evolutions because of a misplacement in the scan"

"Let's post a random person's twitter as news"

Hmm
    I want to say I agree, but the fear of a ban or being the black sheep is too much. But yeah, this is just silly on Bulbanews' part.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    The Japanese date being right before the holiday season, and it not being out 2-3 weeks after? No way would that happen, let alone be possible. I wasn't even letting myself believe they would miss an opportunity like that.
    Well I know the DSI-XL was released pretty recently (well at a max of possibly a year and a half ago, don't remember the exact release date), but would Nintendo of America care?

I want the 3DS to released as soon as possible so I (read: My Dad) can get it (Hopefully for Christmas, at the very least allow it to be able to be pre-ordered at that time) and not worry about it. Because after the 3DS I have English Black and White, and Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword to worry about. And I don't exactly have a job (no actually I don't have a job, and I make little money as is).

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

This is very close to what my secret source told me; 1st December (He was told to expect delivery around that date). I hope EU get the same colours as America.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Nah, Europe will likely get pimp-purple and snazzy-orange cause we're awesome. At least I hope so.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman View Post
    Nah, Europe will likely get pimp-purple and snazzy-orange cause we're awesome. At least I hope so.
    But the Blue-Black and Red-Black models shown at E3 looked amazing.

Blog Entries

This is a good release date if it's true, but we still don't officially know.

For starters, how come everything always happens on November 20?

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

Wow! Almost every year something important happens on my birthday!

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I am actually ready for the 3DS next year, but I didn't expect it to be released this early. I think I will wait and see the news on IGN.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast