Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions leaked

Previously leaked images from 2ch have shown the evolutions of Tsutarja, Mijumaru, and Pokabu. There is also information suggesting that Yanappu is part of a larger group of gimmick Pokémon known as the "Monkey trio", featuring a water-type called 「バオップ」 Baoppu and a fire-type called 「ヒヤップ」 Hiyappu.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 4th September 2010 at 08:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions

Makes me want Tsutarja all the more!

I'll miss you, blue blob. Mutak94's Avatar

Default Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions

When i first saw Mijumaru, I was disappointed. But if this images are real, I'm getting him for sure, because his last evolution is epic.

This awesome banner was made by Blazaking EX.

In before shit storm

So it looks like everyone (the majority of the major Pokemon sites) are in agreement that these are real. I'm ok with this honestly if these are truly real.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mjolnir On Twitter Add Mjolnir on Facebook
    Follow Mjolnir on Tumblr

I totally want the Pokabu evolution on the left of its pic.

Pretty sure these are fake still, but if true these prove game freak is just pulling things from their ass. Going from Bipedal to Quadrupedal and Having no feet or arms in one Evolution? Thats just stupid.

Also check this out: http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/2b28a9f/
    Pokemon Black FC: 0175 3227 6801

Blog Entries

They look really fake though.

EDIT: I know that Tsutarja's and Mijumaru's second evolutions are real though, but not sure if they're really their evolutions. They look like it, though.
    Last edited by Axxonn; 4th September 2010 at 06:07 PM.

Oh and heres another one:
    http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/e26a3c9/

These images are most defiantly photoshoped.
    Pokemon Black FC: 0175 3227 6801

The fact that you posted these as news makes me lose some respect for Bulbanews.

There's NO reputable source for these. PokeSun hasn't aired yet, CoroCoro isn't out yet and wouldn't be leaking yet. Are you seriously trying to tell us these are real?

is obsessed with Noivern! Zekurom's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If those are real, they sure are ugly.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if these turn out to be real.
    The word "quadragonal" is the only word with "dragon" in it where "dragon" is not a root word. That makes it awesome.

Blog Entries

I remember many users saying that they'll not buy the games if these turn out to be true. In the event that they are, I want to reserve one "LMAO NO BW 4 U!" on the go.
    "95% of the people who are able to read kana think that this automatically makes them know the entire Japanese language, as opposed to actually knowing little more than a first-year student of the language. If you are one of the 5% of that population who believes that being able to read kana is not impressive at all, copy and paste this into your sig."

Blog Entries

NONONONONO DO NOT WANT POKABU EVO TO BE THAT! ELECTIVIRE+INFERNAPE+MAGMORTAR= EPIC FAIL!!!! IT'S THE POKE-APOCPLYPSE!

*Panic mode ends*

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system...

Anyways, I DO NOT WANT the Pokabu Evolutions to look like that. Ugly firey wrestlers are just... no.

-Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

We have no conformation of these being legit, correct? So the page should be deleted.

The Monkey trio sounds like a fake too.

May I ask though, where are these leaks from? The background is completely white for some reason. It seems odd even for a pamphlet, if I heard correctly.
    Last edited by Somari; 4th September 2010 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm not really sure what to think of this. If these are real, then GF is really thinking out of the box this time. If these are fake, meh, whatever. However, I do have something to say. If these images are real, then these will probably be the most epic starters out there. I am loving all their evolutions, and now I'm not sure which one I want (that is, if these images are real). However, I'm taking all this with a grain of salt, and won't really say much until I get more info.

@Kris: Look at Spoink. It had no legs at all: only a round body, two stubby arms, and a spring for a tail. Yet it evolved and gained legs. Pokemon evolution can bring many surprises (although not as much as Digivolution, such as Patamon to Angemon or Gatomon to Angewomon).
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Blog Entries

there fake. smugleaf will probly be grass and flying in the vain of charizard.
    It's strange how preferring the female gender now makes a man gay.
    Mew is jesus. -col_serra serebii

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast