UK retailer states European HeartGold, SoulSilver possible release date: Games to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK retailer states European HeartGold, SoulSilver possible release date: Games to be

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default UK retailer states European HeartGold, SoulSilver possible release date: Games to be

UK retailer states European HeartGold, SoulSilver possible release date: Games possibly to be ...

Play.com, an online retailer of the United Kingdom, has posted the release date for the European versions of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. According to it, the games are set to be released in the United Kingdom on March 26, 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 21st December 2009 at 05:08 AM.

May the Aura be with you. FabuVinny's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: UK retailer states European HeartGold, SoulSilver possible release date: Games to

£44.99? Either Nintendo is charging us £15 for the PokéWalker or there's a mistake in that price tag.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: UK retailer states European HeartGold, SoulSilver possible release date: Games to

Fuck yeah, near worldwide release(for the states and Europe that is :P) is excellent! Now this needs to happen on a sooner basis like a true worldwide release. But it can't unfortunately can it.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

See, I was right. They are releasing the games around the same time and not, as everyone else said, months apart.

Okay, bragging over. This is awesome news.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Registered User Water-Type King Tom's Avatar

This had better be close to the Australian release cause "I'm diein' here!"
    I can't wait!

Blog Entries

Expensive much?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

YES! We get it two weeks after the US... but isn't £45 too much? Platinum was only £32.

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

When I read this, I screamed "Yeya boiiiii".
    Only, what? Four full months till it comes out over here. c:

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

Engineer_Jeers02.WAV Mr. Slowpoke's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm still getting the US version.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Just get the Abra at the other routes. Get the Sandshrew/Ekans from FRLG/DPPt. Get the Dratini at the Dragon's Den. See, now you can live without the Game Corner.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Good for those who can't, or are too wary of, ordering online. But for me, that's still over a fortnight from the US release, so I see no reason to cancel an import. That and, assuming it's not Play.com making guesses, I'm certainly not going to spend £45 on a DS game, let alone a remake.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk~Dawn View Post
    Just get the Abra at the other routes. Get the Sandshrew/Ekans from FRLG/DPPt. Get the Dratini at the Dragon's Den. See, now you can live without the Game Corner.
    I don't go there for the prizes... I just go there to waste money on coins and play the with slots.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

...that's the only reason you'll get the US version? To waste your money!?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk~Dawn View Post
    ...that's the only reason you'll get the US version? To waste your money!?
    :D Yes, I find the slots to be very amusing!

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

£44.99?
    That's a bit....overpriced..
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast