UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME

UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at GAME stores

UK players will have the chance to obtain Celebi, as well as preview the forthcoming Pokémon Black and White, in a series of in-store events held by GAME on 19-20 and 26-27 February.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at

Okay, so the official game page spells Celebi wrong, and the event is such short notice.

Thanks a lot Nintendo >>

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: UK Celebi event announced: Pokémon Black and White prelaunch event to be held at

Makes you proud to be British, doesn't it? :P

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

>Brighton
    >YES.

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

I saw this and laughed. Why so few shops? I remember when Woolworths did Darkrai, most shops had one. But since Game tookover, its like only 1 in the whole region. How far, do you people expect me to travel? Cos I'm a fan, but the tank of petrol to get to my nearest store doing this event, will probably cost more than the games themselves.

I think I'll just have to stick with downloading the event online. Why don't they put all these events on wifi, so then everyone can get them? Then for the kids without wifi, do these silly events miles away from anyone. The cost in getting there, probably makes getting wifi installed cheaper in comparison. :P

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

The only ones that are within a 20min train ride from me are Hamleys and Oxford Street. I wonder why there are so few stores? Anyway, that's really tempting to get a celebi, but I'm pretty sure I have one a while back on my Pearl game (can't remember why, but it was an event) and seems like effort to pay the ever growing £8 for a train ticket..

A whole load of Hoopa Hyperion09's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Hyperion09 On Twitter
    Follow Hyperion09 on Tumblr Visit Hyperion09's Youtube Channel

HURR DURR EUROPE

seriously, why do I bother

LiveJournal | Tumblr | Twitter | YouTube
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingdomkid
    I thought air was free but they sell them in plastic bags and comes with a hand full of chips!!

Blog Entries

thats it.... *sighs* no celebi for south africa... oh well maybe next time... if there will be a next time

Blog Entries

For the love of God ... why the hell not a Birmingham store? IT'S THE SECOND CITY PEOPLE! Now I'm going to have to travel to Liverpool ...

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tullio View Post
    For the love of God ... why the hell not a Birmingham store? IT'S THE SECOND CITY PEOPLE! Now I'm going to have to travel to Liverpool ...
    Look on the bright side: you might be able to meet me.

Yeah, that cheered you up, didn't it?

The distribution of these is really odd. Nothing for Wales, nothing for Northern Ireland, nothing for North East England... just one location for the whole of Scotland, yet London gets two and there's another one nearby in Reading. I'm happy for myself that there's a Liverpool event, but I have to admit that Manchester would have been the more logical choice for the North West.

And of course, no Birmingham, which is downright bizarre.

Blog Entries

Ooops, double post. See, Birmingham might be possible for a lot of Welsh pokémaniacs. I'm right in the West Midlands, but I'm gonna have to go oop north for this - probably Preston, given how little bloody notice we've been given

I will have my little green fairy!

Blog Entries

As unappreciative as this sounds, meh. I've never been a fan of Celebi so I'm not going to bother going. If I had WiFi then I'd probably go to get some for other people as it is only a 15 minute walk to the Reading Game store but seeing as I don't, I'd rather there was a better event happening that appealed to my Pokémon favourites.

Closest event for me would be Preston. Whee! Finaly a legit Celebi! :D

Muse + poke fanatic Spiral Static's Avatar

I got excited, until I saw that Northern Ireland was left out again...no Celebi for me. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post
    The distribution of these is really odd. Nothing for Wales, nothing for Northern Ireland, nothing for North East England... just one location for the whole of Scotland, yet London gets two and there's another one nearby in Reading.
    Don't forget the Republic of Ireland! We count as a country... well, Nintendo don't seem to agree.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th July 2011, 03:52 PM