U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth movie i
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth movie i

Default U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth movie i

U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth movie in theaters

The Pokémon Company International has announced a promotional mall tour to celebrate the launch of the highly anticipated Pokémon Black and White Versions in North America, releasing March 6. The tour will stop at fourteen different cities across the United States, allowing lucky Pokémon fans to play game demos prior to the official release, buy official merchandise, engage in scavenger hunts and contests, and watch the latest Pokémon movie Zoroark: Master of Illusions in theaters. This tour will start on February 5, and will end on March 20; spending two days at each stop.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 11th January 2011 at 09:29 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth mov

But Los Angeles and San Jose are WAY too far. Can't they use the Nintendo Channel or something? T-T

A heart made fullmetal. FullMetal's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add FullMetal on Facebook
    Visit FullMetal's Youtube Channel

Default Re: U.S. Black and White promotional tour announced: Mall tour to show thirteenth mov

And yet again, nothing for Kansas. I hate Kansas. >:[
    There's no such thing as a painless lesson-they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made Fullmetal.

Blog Entries

The movie...in theaters? ...*explodes*

It's honestly too far for me to go. It'll be easier to watch it on CN than this. (this starts on the same day) I would've loved to go to a pokemon event for once. We haven't seen this since the second gen unless I'm mistaken. And while it is still a limited release, it's been 8 years since a pokemon movie was in ANY theater here. I do find it odd they chose this one when they had the best opportunity with Movie 10. They must really want to build the hype for this gen unlike any other.
    Last edited by Dragon Char; 11th January 2011 at 09:18 PM.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    Can't they use the Nintendo Channel or something? T-T
    Aha, I agree.

There's no way I'm going to the States for a movie -.-
    Meh, I'll see it on the internet.

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

The NY stop isn't that far from me, but honestly this doesn't really excite me. I'd have loved the chance to see Movies 10 or 11 in a theatre, but not 13.

SoFloFoSho Ivysaur's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Nope, not interested. The Zoroark movie in theaters is strange though.

Oh well, they aren't going to be anywhere near where I live.
    I've claimed Dugtrio!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ivysaur View Post
    Nope, not interested. The Zoroark movie in theaters is strange though.
    Yeah, I can probably bet you a whole bunch of little kids there, which is why I stayed outside Gamestop to download my Raikou. ._.

Madness FTW!!!! shinycharizard18's Avatar

by the time this thing even reaches where i live the games will be out in a day and ill probably see the movie on cartoon network way before then

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    Yeah, I can probably bet you a whole bunch of little kids there, which is why I stayed outside Gamestop to download my Raikou. ._.
    It depends on the gamestop location. Some are full of little kids, and others are only full on Xmas.

None are in Cincinnati though, so I'm not going. Then again, since there aren't any events there, I'm not going anyway. I already have Japanese White, the movie doesn't interest me, and it is going to be swarmed with 5 yr olds.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Blog Entries

Really? In theaters? Why can't they just have it on CN like always? That way I can watch it. Eh. It'll probably be on megavideo not too long after the DVD release.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

I never thought that they'd show the 13th Pokemon movie in theaters outside of Japan. Wow. I'd like to participate in this tour, but it doesn't look like it'll be stopping anywhere close to where I live. I'd love to play the Black and White demos too :[

Quote Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
    Really? In theaters? Why can't they just have it on CN like always? That way I can watch it. Eh. It'll probably be on megavideo not too long after the DVD release.
    I'm pretty sure it is airing on CN, as well. This theatre showing is just a promotion as part of the tour. I'm not interested in the 13th movie personally, but I can see the appeal for some. Watching in a theatre is certainly better than watching at home on a TV; even on Blu-Ray (and this movie won't be released on Blu-Ray, anyway).

Blog Entries

I may go to the one in Georgia. The one in TN is like 6 hours away.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast