Two pairs of episodes for October 2011 revealed: Sources of information contradict

Thread: Two pairs of episodes for October 2011 revealed: Sources of information contradict

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Two pairs of episodes for October 2011 revealed: Sources of information contradict

Two pairs of episodes for October 2011 revealed: Sources of information contradict

The last two episodes to air next month have been revealed by two contradicting sources.

Read more on Bulbanews

Needed when stranded Flare's flash's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Two pairs of episodes for October 2011 revealed: Sources of information contradic

Annnnndddd, what are they?
    BW_Red
    My Sprite is a recolor of Hilbert.If you have a problem with that,let me know.
    Most Idiodic things I've seen in Pokemon:
    I get Swanna to low health and it uses Brave Bird and kills itself.
    Male Audino uses attract on my Male Lampent 3 times
    (Thnx for the trainer card maker for the site.Its on the card)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Two pairs of episodes for October 2011 revealed: Sources of information contradic

"According to Terebikun (also known as Televi, among other names), the 53rd episode of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! is set to air on Oct. 20. The episode 「アイリスとモノズ!育てや修行!!」 Iris and Monozu! Day Care Training!! features Iris befriending a Monozu at a Day Care awaiting its Trainer to return. On the other hand, the 54th episode, 「怪傑ア☆ギルダーVSフリージ男!」 Strange Hero A☆Gilder VS Freegeoman!, is set to air Oct. 27. The episode features A☆Gilder, an Agilder-themed, motorcycle-riding hero, and his Agilder. Opposing him are the Freegeo mask-wearing Freegeoman, who owns a Baniricchi, and his two henchmen, who are both dressed up as Vanipeti, the Pokémon they both have.
    Gekkan TV Guide

Prior to this, Gekkan TV Guide revealed that on Oct. 20, 「ピカチュウのふしぎなふしぎな大冒険」 Pikachu's Big Mysterious Adventure, a Pikachu short, was to air instead of a Best Wishes! episode. According to the source, the 53rd episode of Best Wishes!, 「虹の彼方へ!マラカッチでミュージカル!!」 Over the Rainbow! Maracacchi Musical!!, was to air the week later. The episode features Maracacchi, as well as Pokémon Musicals."

Both episodes and their sources where stated.