Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew, Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution

Thread: Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew, Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distributi

Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution in November

The official Japanese Pokemon Web site has announced two events for Japanese players of Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver versions via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Mew will be distributed Nov. 11 to Nov. 23, 2009, for players of HeartGold and SoulSilver, and Jan. 29 to Feb. 11, 2010, for Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum players. The Mysterious Crystal will be disributed Nov. 27, 2009, to Jan. 11, 2010, to HeartGold and SoulSilver games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distri

It sucks that these two events are Japan-only; I was really excited until I realised it. Hopefully they'll release both for the rest of us soon.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

Default Re: Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew and Mysterious Crystal to begin distri

Japanese only?

Ah well, at least I can have both Latios and Latias via dongle. Pitty Mew won't be realesed yet.

Formerly sirphish -Luster Purge-'s Avatar

They would be japanese only seeing as we dont have HG/SS yet.. But that Mew proves wifi events are doable on D/P.

Blog Entries

Too bad that it’s Japan only, but hopefully we’ll get a similar event for the U.S., when HeartGold/SoulSiver is released.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Sigh. I guess they will be over wi-fi in the future too. No legendaries for me then. :(

y team

Blog Entries

hopefully I can find some free wi-fi besides my school's (which requires log-in, so it doesn't work with the DS) to hop onto to get these. :3 If not I'll just go home and ask my dad to lower the protection for a few minutes. xD yay two free Mews~ Though I don't honestly care too much about being able to get both lati@s since I'm getting HG later anyways.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

I'll wait. It's just Mew and Latias.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew, Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution

Two new Generation IV events revealed: Mew, Mysterious Crystal to begin distribution in November

The official Japanese Pokemon site has announced two events for players of the Japanese Generation IV games. HeartGold and SoulSilver players can receive Mew from Nov. 11 to 23 and the Mysterious Crystal from Nov. 27 to Jan. 11. Diamond, Pearl and Platinum players can receive Mew from Jan 29 to Feb. 11.

Read more on Bulbanews

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Glad they are doing Wi-Fi Events for DP now. Now they arent just making wi fi events plat only.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.