Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will be av

Thread: Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will be av

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will be av

Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will be available ...

Two more Funfest Missions will be available for the Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games at the COEX Mall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Two more Funfest Missions to be available at the COEX Mall in South Korea: Will b

I went to the Nintendo booth in Coex yesterday to play the Pokemon XY Demo, and I have some pictures here.

They gave out plastic fans featuring one of the new starters (pictured). Every hour or so one of the Nintendo representatives would come out with a microphone and talk about Pokemon XY, and get the kids to cheer for it (pictured). She also did a quiz, showing a picture of a certain Pokemon from XY on the TV screen and asking them to name it, asking when they can pre-order Pokemon XY, and when the release date is. If they answered the question correctly they would get a small bag of Pokemon stickers and an XY pamphlet.

The crowd of people around the Nintendo booth are also up for battles if you go into the Union room and wait a couple minutes. Lots of people were using event Pokemon (especially the event Liepard which was being distributed when I went), and most people seemed to prefer double battles.

I'm sure it will be a similar experience next week, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Pokemon XY Demo is still available, since the back with the Nintendo booth was Animal Crossing themed they had the demos out way past the Korean release.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails votdivb.jpg   dio4e4l.jpg   faz2hjg.jpg   hsa47ha.jpg   ojatltg.jpg  

Last edited by Leocul; 1st September 2013 at 08:53 AM.