Two 2009 HGSS distributions to repeat: Mew, Yellow Forest to be available once again

Thread: Two 2009 HGSS distributions to repeat: Mew, Yellow Forest to be available once again

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Two 2009 HGSS distributions to repeat: Mew, Yellow Forest to be available once again

Two 2009 HGSS distributions to repeat: Mew, Yellow Forest to be available once again

The official Japanese Pokémon site has just updated with information regarding two distributions that have occurred this year. Mew will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection from Jan. 29 to Feb. 14 and the Yellow Forest, on the other hand, from Feb. 16-28.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Two 2009 HGSS distributions to repeat: Mew, Yellow Forest to be available once ag

They should really move onto new events come Spring. The Azure Flute should be next on the list, but I have to wonder why there is no event for it in HGSS, when it would have been possible to use the Ruins of Alph as an entry point to the Hall of Origin (just like with the Shinto Ruins). It goes without saying that it should still be distributed, but leaving out the new games seems out of place.

Later we'll have the movie promotions in the form of two downloadable gifts. But will Celebi be downloadable at theaters like Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus, or will it be distributed in to people who pre-order their movie tickets, like Deoxys, Regigigas and the Pikachu-colored Pichu (and all AG movie promotions)? Regardless of the answer, what will the second promotion be?

Default Re: Two 2009 HGSS distributions to repeat: Mew, Yellow Forest to be available once ag

I'm confused

is the Mew being given to HGSS players again? or to D/P/Pt?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nolder View Post
    I'm confused

is the Mew being given to HGSS players again? or to D/P/Pt?
    This Mew will be given out to players with any of the five versions, my friend.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Oh, and one more thing, exactly how is Yellow Forest given out? Does the area just appear on the PokéWalker screen when you talk to the delivery man?

Oh, that's sick. A mew for any of the five games? Nice.
    How are they going to distribute yellow forest? Just like dark said.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAbominae View Post
    Oh, and one more thing, exactly how is Yellow Forest given out? Does the area just appear on the PokéWalker screen when you talk to the delivery man?
    No, it is added to the available course list on the Pokewalker connection screen :p He gives you the "course map" and then you have to save and go manually switch it.

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are the Mew available to be downloaded outside of Japan?

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Blog Entries

That's actually what I was wondering (Battaman). I'd love to get my hands on that Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by slowking11 View Post
    That's actually what I was wondering (Battaman). I'd love to get my hands on that Mew.
    From what I understand, only if you have the Japanese version of HeartGold and/or SoulSilver. Or a Japanese version of Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum.
    Last edited by Free; 26th December 2009 at 12:55 AM.

Aw dammit :( lol

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Don't worry. With how things have gone lately, you can expect that Mew's English counterpart to pop up via WFC distribution for English-language carts in about six months.

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    Don't worry. With how things have gone lately, you can expect that Mew's English counterpart to pop up via WFC distribution for English-language carts in about six months.
    True.
    Makes sense. lol

Thanks.

I hope so, I really want a Mew :D
    Game Name: Brooke
    Pearl FC: 0560 6856 8884 - Trades, use unless told otherwise.
    Platinum FC: 2493 4523 9812
    Diamond FC: Coming soon.