Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

During the Locarno International Film Festival in Switzerland, a subbed trailer for the twelfth movie was shown. The trailer revealed both the English title, "Arceus and the Jewel of Life", along with an alternate pronunciation of Arceus.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow AiedailEclipsed On Twitter Add AiedailEclipsed on Facebook

Default Re: Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

Hmmm... it looks like it IS the title...
    "Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."
    -- Narrator, Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker
    "You can't change the world without getting your hands dirty."
    -- Lelouch Lamperouge, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    "Do I have a stamp on my forehead that says, 'The National Spokesperson for the Plight of Black People'? How the hell should I know the black perspective on The Color Purple? That's it, if I don't change classes, I'm gonna hurt this fool. Teachers treat me like I'm some kind of Rosetta stone for African-Americans. What? Black people learn how to read, and we all miraculously come to the same conclusion?"
    -- Victoria, Freedom Writers
    "N's heart is pure and innocent. But there is nothing more beautiful and terrifying than innocence."
    -- Concordia, Pokémon Black/White 2

Default Re: Movie 12 English title revealed: Title to be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life"

Oh well better luck next time.

Blog Entries

Huh, that's not too bad a title. If they removed the "and" and stuck a : in its place, it'd be somewhat better, but it's definitely better than "Giratina and the Sky Warrior", which just sucks as a title. Also, I think I prefer this pronounciation of Arceus.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

During the Locarno International Film Festival in Switzerland, a subtitled trailer for the twelfth Pokémon movie was shown. The trailer revealed that the movie's English title will be "Arceus and the Jewel of Life".

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile726 View Post
    Impossible. The movie hasn't even been out for a month in Japan and they already dubbed it? I'm pulling Bulba's most infamous argument: Pics or it didn't happen.
    Looks like I got the last laugh Sceptile, it's not so impossible after all.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Twelfth movie's English title possibly revealed: No release date announced

Just look at the promotional poster.

Brock isn’t on it. Grrrrrr. . .

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luxio2k8 View Post
    Just look at the promotional poster.

Brock isn’t on it.
    Is he that guy who randomly follows Ash and Dawn around for no reason what so ever? You know, the one that they just threw in to make up the numbers. Oh yeah, and he has the really over used gag of going crazy over any girl he sees then getting stopped. That was funny the first 100 episodes (well not really) but now we're on episode five hundred and something it's a little bit over used. He doesn't bring much to the anime or the movies, so I'm glad he's not in the poster.

I don't get it, I just don't get it. There's plenty of room for Brock on Ash's right, but they had to give it all to Grotle. Now there's this lovely addition of awkward negative space. [/artrant]

I'm hoping it really is a working title. Not that I mind that the final product be called that.
    Name: Alison
    Code: 3565 8412 4029
    Yesss yesss, let's feed my addiction.

Good Old Pokemon Days. CLASSIFIED's Avatar
    The Distortion World, In the Fall the weather is pretty nice here.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
    I don't get it, I just don't get it. There's plenty of room for Brock on Ash's right, but they had to give it all to Grotle. Now there's this lovely addition of awkward negative space. [/artrant]

I'm hoping it really is a working title. Not that I mind that the final product be called that.
    I guess they wanted to make the poster alittle 'Epic', I guess to the creators he was boring and therefore not well suited for an 'Epic' preview.
    ZOMG IT'S A KITTEH!

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wendigo View Post
    I don't get it, I just don't get it. There's plenty of room for Brock on Ash's right, but they had to give it all to Grotle.
    Because the writers feel that Grotle > Brock.

i'm surprised we don't see monferno in the poster

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witchboi View Post
    i'm surprised we don't see monferno in the poster
    Monferno isn’t on the poster because they don’t want the dub only fans to have Chimchar’s evolution be ruined.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

That's not a poster being released for dub fans, though.

If it was, it wouldn't have "2009 Pikachu Project" written out in Japanese at the bottom.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

The sun? Thats the hottest place on earth!

Well, I must say, thats an ok title, seems better than the original one, not something I would have thought up, but still good.

Looks like I got the last laugh Sceptile, it's not so impossible after all.
    Well there is still no date for it yet so what Sceptile said still could stand, but it does mean the movie might appear sooner than we think.

Thanks Felly for banner

^That was close to me. Interesting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast