TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP saga

Thread: TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP saga

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP saga

TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP saga, ...

TV Tokyo has posted a summary of the 183rd episode of the Diamond & Pearl series, "Raise the Curtain! Shin'ō League - Suzuran Tournament!!". The summary reveals that the episode will be the climax of Satoshi's journey through Shin'ō, and will air information on the Black & White anime series.

Read more on Bulbanews

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP

Uh, this is just the first ep of the Sinnoh league. Its not the climax of DP...that'll be after the league ends.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: TV Tokyo's summary of DP183 reveals much information: Episode to be climax of DP

My Japanese is pretty terrible, buuuuut...

The way this article is worded suggests that DP183 will mark the climax (i.e., end) of Ash's progress in the league, whereas I don't think that's what the synopsis is saying at all. The synopsis seems to be saying nothing more than that this is now the final arc.

My first reaction on seeing that headline was "Holy crap, Ash gets knocked out that early?" Just sayin'.

Blog Entries

Ditto to what Bikini Miltank said. It is very misleading, especially when "Satoshi confronting Kouhei" sounds as if they are going to have a battle later (DP184 summary).

Blog Entries

^The same, I was at first like. I can see Paul now, "Weakling,you lost in the 1st round, pathetic."