TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard to a

Thread: TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard to a

Default TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard to a

TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard to appear

In the latest edition of the TV-Game magazine, the title of the 116th episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series has been revealed. The episode entitled 「燃えよリザードン!VSカイリュー!」Get Fired Up, Charizard! Vs. Dragonite! is scheduled to air Mar. 7, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard

I knew it! FireRed/LeafGreen remakes confirmed!</sarcasm>

Default Re: TV-Game magazine revealed 116th Best Wishes episode title: Charmander, Charizard

yay! I feel like Fluttershy....
    Black 2 FC: 1550-8618-8256 - I know this game is old but I still got it.
    Y FC: 2552-2097-7634

Friend Safari: Psychic....*sigh*

I can't wait to see Charizard return! I hope he is animated better than he was in the Battle Frontier though.