Trip VS Alder to be featured on Sept. 6: 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' conclu

Thread: Trip VS Alder to be featured on Sept. 6: 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' conclu

Default Trip VS Alder to be featured on Sept. 6: 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' conclu

Trip VS Alder to be featured on Sept. 6: 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' concludes

The ninety-third episode of Pocket Monsters Best Wishes!, 「別れと出会いのジュニアカップ!」 The Junior Cup of Farewells and Meetings!, will air on Sept. 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trip VS Alder to be featured on Sept. 6: 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' co

Shame Bianca didn't enter this time, as she would have easily beat Trip like in the Donamite.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trip VS Alder to be featured on Sept. 6: 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' co

I'm not sure this is a good thing because of Iris' loss or a bad thing because of the poor writing surrounding Trip, since he's not such of an interesting rival.

It's a bad thing in general, but there should have been some type of "spoiler alert" or something. I come here to get my pokemon information/black&white news. Didn't really want to know who won the tournament a month before it happens.

Oh look, seems I predicted this right too. Now the only thing I suppose remains is that we see I was also right on how the finals are Ash and Trip.

Blog Entries

Well look at it this way Trip haters. He's going to get annihilated.

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

Primordial ChaosKnight Five-Gate Omega's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wow i knew Ash was gonna get murked by Trip, AGAIN!!!! Ughh at least there is the strong possibly that Trip murderstomped Cilan beforehand in this tournament.

Trip beat Ash? I bet nobody saw that coming! XD

Anyway, I am looking forward to this episode just to see him lose.