Trailers reveal new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver: Features from Platinum to r

Thread: Trailers reveal new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver: Features from Platinum to r

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Trailers reveal new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver: Features from Platinum to r

Trailers reveal new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver: Features from Platinum to return

Two trailers for the upcoming Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver recently revealed few new details on the games.

Read more on Bulbanews

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trailers reveal new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver: Features from Platinum

It seems to me that the PokéWalker may be used to capture the Honey Tree Pokémon.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Trailers reveal new information on HeartGold, SoulSilver: Features from Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by $aturn¥oshi View Post
    It seems to me that the PokéWalker may be used to capture the Honey Tree Pokémon.
    Since when were Pikachu and Kanghaskhan Honey Tree pokemon?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Headbutt's back? Kickass. I assume MTs are back then, unless they're changing TM02 back from Dragon Claw... doubtful.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    Since when were Pikachu and Kanghaskhan Honey Tree pokemon?
    I didn't say all the PokéWalker Pokémon are Honey Tree Pokémon...

Blog Entries

I see that the PokéWalker is going to be more interesting then I originally thought it would be. A little surprised that Headbutt is making a comeback.

I'm not surprised that Headbutting trees is back. (why would they get rid of it?)

I loved those TV Spots in the second video; they made me feel nostalgic. :)

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Falkner's new gym. The lookout post in mahogany. Jasmine's new sprite.

This game shall own!

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine View Post
    I'm not surprised that Headbutting trees is back. (why would they get rid of it?)
    I was never one to be sad that the headbutting method was taken out in the later games. Sure, it was a new and different way to catch Pokémon, but 95% of the time it felt like all you got was Caterpie and Spearow.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxio2k8 View Post
    I was never one to be sad that the headbutting method was taken out in the later games. Sure, it was a new and different way to catch Pokémon, but 95% of the time it felt like all you got was Caterpie and Spearow.
    I wasn't either, but since it was in the original Gold/Silver, I figure it would've been odd if it was removed in HG/SS.

Hopefully there'll be a wider variety of Pokemon that come out of the trees. All the Caterpie and Spearow was ridiculous. ):