Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

English trademarks for "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén Tournament" have been uncovered, as has the Japanese trademark 「ポッ拳」.

Read more on Bulbanews

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

A Pokemon x Tekken crossover fighting game? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!
    8ther and WindBlast like this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Default Re: Trademarks found for new Pokémon product: "Pokkén Fighters" and "Pokkén ...

The names sound interesting, but unfortunately the game will certainly be released for the Wii U and there is no way I am buying that console.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    The names sound interesting, but unfortunately the game will certainly be released for the Wii U and there is no way I am buying that console.
    Why not?

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    This will be released in 2014 likely, and by then the Wii U will probably have a price drop and there'll be a steady amount of games released.

NSMB/Luigi U, Sonic Lost World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Zelda Wind Waker HD, and, since I imagine this is late 2014, Smash Brothers and X might be out as well. And that's just what's been announced.
    Enzap likes this.

Blog Entries

@VGCrasher; @Tendou Soujirou; I have my reasons to not buy a Wii U, it isn't like I hate the console like a lot of people do. Well, I don't have money to buy 3DS games and a home console, plus games for it. I have no space to put a home console in my room. Also, most Wii U games are uninteresting to me. I've played WW on the Gamecube, I don't like Mario Kart (and racing games in general), Pikmin is nice, but not a console seller, X looks good but I am not a fan of RPG either. Lastly, I will buy the 3DS versions of Sonic and Smash Bros. :] The only game I really want to play is Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze ;_; They should release a downgraded port for the 3DS too!

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

I've wanted a Pokemon fighting game for a long time. I'm very intrigued by this.

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

First they make an anime special with Red and now they're making a legit type wild. What, did the fanbase suddenly hijack Pokemon company or something?

... I'm okay with this. :D
    WindBlast and MegaCharr like this.
    Oh?

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hiro's saying this.

追放されたバカ

I bet this is to do with that small clip at the end of the X Y Commercial where we saw Blaziken and Lucario in a city setting, looking as if they were ready to fight.

Pokemon x Tekken

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post

Hiro's saying this.
    hmmm, not really. the original text says "could be", not "is"
    SnorlaxMonster likes this.
    Rex Max Ben Sam Dan Dallas Ed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujirou View Post

Hiro's saying this.
    So it's like Pokemon Rumble U, but not exactly Rumble?

Well I guess that's one idea. Guess a Pokemon game that takes on a more fighting game approach would be interesting...
    MegaCharr likes this.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

If Hiro is correct, the WiiU is likely using NFC to create a game similar to Skylanders.

Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

This sounds really cool and I would love a Pokemon fighting game. Although, if it is for the WiiU, I wouldn't be able to get it. I can't afford a console system and the games that come with it either. It would be nice if it was available for the 3DS too.

Pokemon X Tekken
    Search your feelings, you'll know it to be true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast