Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom wal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom wal

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom wal

Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom wall clings ...

Toys 'R' Us has revealed the American pre-order bonus for Pokémon Black and White Versions, on sale March 6. Those who pre-order Pokémon Black and White at participating Toys 'R' Us retail stores will receive a Reshiram or Zekrom wall cling, respectively, depending on the pre-ordered version. This pre-order bonus may be exclusive to Toys 'R' Us, as other retail stores have not revealed any information regarding this.

Read more on Bulbanews

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom

Might get another order at TRU or change mine.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Madness FTW!!!! shinycharizard18's Avatar

Default Re: Toys 'R' Us reveals American Black and White pre-order bonus: Reshiram and Zekrom

Please let this not be for gamestop, I would definitely prefer a figurine or a sound drop over a wall cling

Blog Entries

All I hope is that it's a decent size. Tiny figurines, I'm fine with. Make the wall clings tiny, and you might as well call them stickers.

Though that would fit in well with all the first- gen Pokemon stickers I have in my room...
    Yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Brony. Problem, manly men?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by Umbramatic, which is most definitely not my alternate username ;) )
    Also, my recently-resurrected fanfic. And something N fans would love to read.

Eh. I would have like a stylus or something. But this is still good. Hopefully its also for Gamestop.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Blog Entries
    Follow VeggiePopper On Twitter

So it was just revealed the preorder bonus in the US? It's really strange, because here in Mexico, local stores revealed such wall clings one or two weeks ago.

Personally, I do prefer the wall cling over the tiny figurines. My room will look awesome with that cling accompaining my Super Mario Galaxy poster I got when I preordered it 3 years ago <3

Pt: 5285 3562 3697- Veggie
    SS: 5156 5108 0540- Dany
    B1: 0175 8413 2944- Popper
    B2: 1163 7552 4502- Jonatan
    3DS: 1418-6718-4136

Pfft. After the neat figurines and Dialga/Palkia styli, these just sound supremely lame.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

These'll be lame, unless they're huge. Which they probably won't be.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I'm not really feeling these... though personally I only really like software-based pre-order bonuses. I'm still waiting for them to top the Jirachi bonus disc that you got for pre-ordering Colosseum, but I'm not hopeful.

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

I will hang these on the wall like the giant nerd I am. Provided that is GameStop does the same thing, if not, well no big loss for me.

Blog Entries

Follow hurristat on Tumblr

Beats figurines, but still really lame.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TM2-Megatron View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really feeling these... though personally I only really like software-based pre-order bonuses. I'm still waiting for them to top the Jirachi bonus disc that you got for pre-ordering Colosseum, but I'm not hopeful.
    Yeah, I wish they could award you in-game content for preordering like other games. Due to the nature of the games it could be kind of hard, though, since you can't really start out with any items or Pokemon other than your starter. Though this gen they could have included some exclusive code for downloading a special Dream World Pokemon, or something...
    Yes, I am coming out of the closet as a Brony. Problem, manly men?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif

Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by Umbramatic, which is most definitely not my alternate username ;) )
    Also, my recently-resurrected fanfic. And something N fans would love to read.

Blog Entries

I like the Zekrom one :D

Naturally, right after I just spent $80 at Gamestop preordering Black and White for my sister and me respectively. ._. This better come to Gamestop, or I'm gonna rage so hard...
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Red View Post
    Naturally, right after I just spent $80 at Gamestop preordering Black and White for my sister and me respectively. ._. This better come to Gamestop, or I'm gonna rage so hard...
    Ditto .__.
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast