Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb. 5

Toys 'R' Us has announced that participating stores in the United States will distribute an in-game representation of Ash's Pikachu from January 30 through February 5, 2011. The Pikachu will be available to all Generation IV games, though will not be distributed via Wi-Fi like a similar Japanese distribution earlier this year.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

Default Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

This gives me hope that goon's Scizor and Manaphy with lansat berry will be in before Black and White.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Princess of Sinnoh martianmister's Avatar

Default Re: Toys 'R' Us to distribute Ash's Pikachu: Distribution to last Jan. 30 through Feb

Do BulbaBot Dream of Electric Bulbasaur?
    1. Satoshi/Ash Ketchum: 801 episodes
    2. Team Rocket: 736 episodes
    3. Takeshi/Brock: 633 episodes
    4. Kasumi/Misty: 282 episodes
    5. Hikari/Dawn: 201 episodes
    6. Haruka/May: 197 episodes
    7. Masato/Max: 192 episodes
    8. Iris: 141 episodes
    9. Dent/Cilan: 138 episodes
    10. Kenji/Tracey: 44 episodes

Blog Entries

I wasn't them expecting to do this one outside Japan.

Personally, I'd rather they didn't waste their already very limited remaining time with Gen IV on an event like this, which is only really a novelty and doesn't actually do anything. Why haven't any of the remaining 3 Pokewalker Courses gone up? A nation-wide retail giveaway seems like a lot of effort to go through for an event like Ash's Pikachu... distribution cartridges to produce and whatnot. Surely Wi-Fi would've been a better choice.

Blog Entries

I was worried that they wouldn't distribute this event outside of Japan, too. Now I'm happy. It's a great treat for fans of both the games and the anime.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

If only it knew "Aim for the horn"

Man, this will be a hell of a ....distribute.

Never thought they would do it....Oh well.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Sounds go--- oh, wait, I'm not in America.

First the Beasts, now this. Hopefully they go back to doing WiFi events soon.

Blog Entries
    Add Kutomba on Facebook
    Follow Kutomba on Tumblr

As a fan of both generation IV AND the anime, I'm thrilled to get this.
    I kissed you in the water and made your dry lips sing
    I saw you look like a Japanese baby
    In an instant I remembered everything...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dark lord trombonator View Post
    Sounds go--- oh, wait, I'm not in America.

First the Beasts, now this. Hopefully they go back to doing WiFi events soon.
    Hopefully I'll be getting six of each, so I'm open to trading for near nothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaarasword View Post
    This gives me hope that goon's Scizor and Manaphy with lansat berry will be in before Black and White.
    goon scizor maybe but i doubt the nz manaphy will get a release outside japan.

Blog Entries

:/

Really? An event that was also Wi-fi not being distributed as such? It's not like Toys R Us even got a good event so I don't know why it cares. Though, I guess it works in favour for little kids who watch the show and don't know the value of the Shiny Beasts because they don't go online.

Looks like they're showing the Best Wishes photo of Ash in their site too. Has Best Wishes even been previewed in the US yet?

Though for once I'm glad. When I saw "Toys R Us" I was hoping "Please not Celebi"

I'm happy they decided to release Ash's Pikachu to Toys 'R' Us stores in at least the U.S. and possibly Puerto Rico but I'm very shocked by it as well. I wasn't expecting Ash's Pikachu to be released and definitely not before the big Celebi event that will more than likely be at a store rather than Wi-Fi.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

They decide to distribute Ash's Pikachu and not Celebi?

Meh, atleast we get an awesome Pikachu~

Blog Entries

Darn. I'm not in America.

Oh well, at least its just a Pikachu.

Stay. Away. From. My. Cookie.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast