Three new Diamond, Pearl episodes, new voice actors revealed: First three episodes to air Sept. ...

Thread: Three new Diamond, Pearl episodes, new voice actors revealed: First three episodes to air Sept. ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Three new Diamond, Pearl episodes, new voice actors revealed: First three episodes to air Sept. ...

Recent magazine scans and postings on the Pokeani forums have revealed not only the first three episodes of the Diamond and Pearl series, but a few of the voice actors that are making a debut in the Pokémon anime.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Aw... Winry's going to be Hikari!
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Prof Saruman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

I am Nanamakado the many-coloured! *coughblackcoatcough*