Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie

Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen movie on 26 ...

The thirteenth Pokémon movie will get its first UK airing on Saturday 26th February, courtesy of the CITV channel, with Pokémon: Black & White to begin a day later.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ

Default Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

I never knew we could get Pokemon on CITV? I used to watch it when I was younger on Cartoon Network but when we switched to freeview I had no idea I could still watch it on Citv, and its not that far behind the US either, only like 3 or 4 episodes. (Although that is a whole month kind of.)

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thirteenth movie and Pokémon: Black & White to get UK premiere: CITV to screen mo

CITV have actually just finished showing Sinnoh League Victors (save for the last episode, which I suspect is going to be aired straight after the Zoroark movie). The episodes were shown at 7.45 am on weekdays, though, so it's not surprising a lot of people missed them.

I hope they stick with this Sunday morning slot, because it's a far better time for the show... although still not ideal.

Good on ya guys. Don't forget to buy popcorn.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

追放されたバカ

I wonder if we will get the full version, of if we will suffer the cut version that Cartoon Network did for the US?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Considering that their schedule from tomorrow is Diamond & Pearl, I'm guessing that they'll be airing DP on weekdays, with BW on Sundays.

If so, this is brilliant news. Since Sky1 (Beginning until Advanced Challenge), we haven't seen a one-a-week broadcast of Pokémon (except Chronicles) - about time a channel uses their head.

Also Bikini Miltank, "Memories are Made of Bliss" is going to air later today.

@ Zorua's Illusion - it will probably be the full version, as the U.S. airing was only cut to make room for another one of their shows. The cut was also made without TPCi's consent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    If so, this is brilliant news. Since Sky1 (Beginning until Advanced Challenge), we haven't seen a one-a-week broadcast of Pokémon (except Chronicles) - about time a channel uses their head.
    And a Freeview channel to boot! I've still seen very little of the Advance series because it was satellite exclusive...

And while I don't have the airdates to hand to be sure of it, I'd have to guess that this is the closest we've ever been to the US airings.

Also Bikini Miltank, "Memories are Made of Bliss" is going to air later today.
    Ah, cool. Somehow I'd got it into my head that they weren't airing any episodes this week.

Blog Entries

We've actually had episodes debut here before the US.

There was some Chronicles episodes, some of AG and I know that the Fantina episode did as well.

Leigh, Wigan, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Blog Entries

CITV? Wow. I'd never expected that they stated this early!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cairo View Post
    We've actually had episodes debut here before the US.

There was some Chronicles episodes, some of AG and I know that the Fantina episode did as well.
    And the Darkrai/Cresselia episode.

Blog Entries

oh i am saving money now already to buy the DVD once it comes out in south africa,.....

Blog Entries

Grr...you were right Bikini; despite me TV Guides I checked a couple of days ago saying that they'd be airing Memories are Made of Bliss today, they're playing a double bill of Diamond & Pearl all week.

They could have at least finished off the season...

Blog Entries

As a quick update to this: CITV's schedule for the following week has just become available, and they seem to have Sinnoh League Victors scheduled, but not Black & White. Somebody on Serebii mentioned seeing an ad on the channel which described the episodes as a 'sneak peek'... so perhaps we won't be getting the series proper for a while after all -_-

追放されたバカ

Well from what I can tell the movie will be on the 26th, and then Black/White starts on the 27th. It's not clear though when DP will be ending though.

Blog Entries

According to CITV, an episode Sinnoh League Victors will air after the Zoroark movie. On the 27th, Black & White is listed as being in a 25-minute slot from 9:25-9:50.

So it's safe to assume that "Memories are Made of Bliss" will air after the Zoroark movie.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast