Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle Fle

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By CynthiaLover
  • 1 Post By Robo-Floatzel
  • 1 Post By Enzap

Thread: Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle Fle

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle Fle

Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle Fletchling

Terebi-kun magazine has unveiled the third and fourth episode titles for Pocket Monsters XY. Froakie will be facing off against Fletchling.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle

Well, it's pretty well confirmed that Ash will catch that Froakie. And, as per usual, the early regional Flying-type as well. Now we have to see how the other Starters will be distributed this time around. Will it be a la Hoenn, with one to each main Trainer? Or will it be more akin to Sinnoh, where the female Trainer gets one while Ash gets two?

Anyway, the XY anime is shaping up quite nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen this time around (and pray that it won't be a total mess like BW was).
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Third and fourth Pocket Monster XY titles have been unveiled: Froakie will battle

Well, Ash is definitely getting both Froakie and Fletchling, and I'm fine with Froakie even though I prefer he had Chespin instead, but that's just me, and I always wondered why Ash always needed the regional bird.

I still think Serena is getting Fennekin, because it just seems so obvious at this point.
    Kalos Adventurer likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

It's still not out of the question for Ash to have a Chespin too, since it will likely be on the main cast so there's no favoritism. Of course it could still belong to Clemont. Has it been confirmed who the Dedenne we keep seeing belongs to?
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    Has it been confirmed who the Dedenne we keep seeing belongs to?
    Dedenne will be caught by Clemont.

Blog Entries

Chespin fits Clemont quite a lot, given the designs of his two confirmed Pokémon (Bunnelby and Dedenne), so I hope he catches it. Though Serena catching Chespin instead of Fennekin would be truly awesome imo .I must say I am disappointed Fletchling will be Ash's, those Flying-types always seem to be a waste of a team slot to me. Anyway, I know I shouldn't have expectations, but I can't help but expect Froakie to be Ash's first fully evolved Water-type starter. Please let it happen, writers!