Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

Default Re: Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

Hmm, looks interesting.
    I'll try to participate.

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Default Re: Third annual Christmas Contest launched: Are you born to be a winner?

For those of you who haven't noticed yet, the Fanfiction contest has launched.

Go look!

Blog Entries

Looked at it and might give it a go. I am interested in the RP one, will all of them be launched before Christmas Day?
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Yes, they will be. Some contests aren't expected to take as much time as others, so we're staggering the launches.

I can't wait! I hope I win something!

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

I'm looking forward to the riddles. Count me in.
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

US Pokemon League forever

When does the competitive battling competition start and how do you sign up?

You will be informed when they launch. Watch this space.

Are all of the contests going to have the same deadline (20th)? If so, less than ten days be cutting it really close to start a fan art contest, depending on what you want to ask of people, especially considering that many students are still in final/midterm exams and won't have the free time to spend on an entry until winter vacation begins. I'm sure this applies to a lot of other contests as well, but it's especially demanding if the contest is going to require a full scene with multiple characters and a background, or creating and developing an original character, like last year.

Also, are you going to be imposing any universal requirements/disqualifications like a certain amount of activity on the forum or anything?
    SS: 4040 1082 9044
    dA

Check the contest forum for full details.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f441/

Blog Entries
    Follow Shockpulse On Twitter Add Shockpulse on Facebook

I would like to clarify something. Are contestants limited to a single contest to enter, or can they enter (and theoretically win) every contest avialable?
    You just read an autistic genderless person's post. There's a high probability some stuff didn't make sense! Please keep this in mind when replying, but feel free to help correct me on explaining things better!

White Version 2 Friend Code: 2538-1445-6615

Yes, you can enter every contest if you want to.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Blog Entries

These contests were so much fun last year, even though I didn't win I still enjoyed participating. Can't wait to try my creative hand at some of the contests taking place this time around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12