Third ANA short, Pikachu's Island of Mischief to be released on DVD: Also, Kikuko Ino

Thread: Third ANA short, Pikachu's Island of Mischief to be released on DVD: Also, Kikuko Ino

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Third ANA short, Pikachu's Island of Mischief to be released on DVD: Also, Kikuko Ino

Pokeani reports that the third ANA short, Pikachu's Island of Mischief (ピカチュウのわんぱくアイランド), will be released on DVD in Japan on June 22. The English dub, Pikachu's Adventure Island, will be released as a bonus feature with the ninth movie on April 3. Pokeani also reports that the role of Joy will be played by Kikuko Inoue (井上喜久子) in DP025, replacing Yuriko Yamaguchi, who is on maternity leave.

Read more on Bulbanews

Whoa, we're getting it on DVD BEFORE Japan?

Score one for PUSA's overseas team.

Blog Entries

I wonder if Kikuko Inoue will replace Yuriko Yamaguchi in One Piece as well...Water 7 is Robin´s arc...I hope the maternity leave won´t last long...

As for the ANA short..I rather want the japanese version of it...There won´t be any humans in the special and the US-Pokemon voices are far too robotic for my taste...

φιλομαθής Zhen Lin's Avatar Vice-Webmaster

ANA short... oh no, I don't think it makes a difference. It's that crazy narrator translating for all the Pokémon...
    Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

∠(>w<) #634 Argy's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Argy On Twitter
    Add Argy on Linkedin

I wonder if the English version will even have a narrator. If it's Dexter I think I will shoot myself.