Theoretically speaking...: An overview of recent theories - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Theoretically speaking...: An overview of recent theories

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Default Re: Theoretically speaking...: An overview of recent theories

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Puts that theory to rest.
    Not really. When introducing regions they always say they're far off just to emphasize that they are new. They've done it with every region but Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    To me, the Mew/Ditto theory is bullshit! I mean, sure they look alike, but Mew has different facial features than Ditto. If one were the other, then either Ditto would levitate or Mew would be normal. There's also the factor of a Dittotwo, because if Mewtwo was made of Mew, then it may go to a deformed Ditto, hence Dittotwo. And I see none of that going on!
    The fact that it lost structure could account for the fact that the facial features aren't the same. And if this evolutionary split were to have happened thousands of years ago it makes sense that they wouldn't necessarily be the same type or have all the same moves. And just because Mew in the past had a split that lead to ditto, doesn't mean mewtwo could do the same thing. Mewtwo was created recently. An evolutionary event that could have taken thousands if not millions of years isn't going to happen automatically.

In reality, Ditto looks more like the fetal flesh that babies have at birth, the flesh that can transform into any other flesh it is exposed to, even irreplaceable brain cells!
    Yeah, it's not called fetal flesh, they're stem cells, and it is most likely that Ditto is based primarily off of the idea of totipotency.

Level 98 RexRacer's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Theoretically speaking...: An overview of recent theories

This belongs on the forums, not Bulbanews. Locking the thread, feel free to discuss these theories in their respective threads.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345