Theme Song for Movie 13 Announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theme Song for Movie 13 Announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

Default Re: Theme Song for Movie 13 Announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

I think "inappropriate" by means of the beat will not fit the plot of the movie.

Honestly, I sat there, just plain flabbergasted. How is ice cream going to fit this epic plot? (I told my brother, and he laughed so hard)

But then again, Arceus got trolled with some random, uppity song that involves sailing in the meadow (O.o) while in the movie, it was being betrayed by Damos.

Regarding defining "inappropriate," I believe you were looking back at the AG film songs (minus movie 7) and how serious they were in tune and lyrics. I can totally understand that. I'm in league with you! *salutes*

Can't wait to hear the song preview in the next trailer!
    Infi fan and Aurumshipper.

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO Umeko's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Umeko On Twitter
    Follow Umeko on Tumblr Visit Umeko's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Theme Song for Movie 13 Announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosShipper View Post
    I think "inappropriate" by means of the beat will not fit the plot of the movie.

Honestly, I sat there, just plain flabbergasted. How is ice cream going to fit this epic plot? (I told my brother, and he laughed so hard)

But then again, Arceus got trolled with some random, uppity song that involves sailing in the meadow (O.o) while in the movie, it was being betrayed by Damos.

Regarding defining "inappropriate," I believe you were looking back at the AG film songs (minus movie 7) and how serious they were in tune and lyrics. I can totally understand that. I'm in league with you! *salutes*

Can't wait to hear the song preview in the next trailer!
    More like inappropriate in that the song - described as a medium-tempo love song, with mournful lyrics - won't really fit with the song title. Heck, when I first saw the song title, I instantly thought of this song. XD I have a hunch, having heard some of Sukima Switch's other stuff, that the song's mood will fit with the movie, but maybe not with the song title itself.

And actually I don't think the song for movie 12 was all that unfitting - the Hosono mix that was used for the credits, at least (which was softer and more gentle than the regular version). Sure the lyrics didn't fit with the movie, but the end of the movie had a nice, gently optimistic feel to it, and I think the Hosono mix was a good fit.

Now, movie 7, on the other hand......

Blog Entries

They did the third opening for "FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood", very well, I think, so this makes me feel somewhat secure that someone I know and thinks sings well is doing this. "Golden Time Lover" was a bit drug out in the full version, but the TV size is pretty darn good. I suggest anyone who wants to hear a preview of what the song may sound like in regards to those who are singing it to watch the opening that was just mentioned.
    Last edited by Steven; 10th April 2010 at 11:07 PM.
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Theme song for movie 13 announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

Theme song for movie 13 announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

An announcement on April 8th revealed that the theme song for the new Pokémon movie, Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark, will be performed by jazz fusion duo Sukima Switch.

Read more on Bulbanews

Spirit of the Divine Wind Kamikazen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Theme song for movie 13 announced: To be performed by duo Sukima Switch

The songs for these movies have fluctuated b/w good and bad in my opinion. Hopefully this song is good.

You just got PK'd PK I'm BAAACK~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I LOVE Golden Time Lover, Sukima Switch is AWESOME!!! But when I read the description I thought it would sound like... http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=IWTiRqxZauc&feature=related

When I read the title I thought it was like the song Umeko posted. This is definately one odd title for a good jazzy song... I hate it when they mess up the titles... As for unfitting music, I could picture this:

People are watching the Zoroark attack and are like, "Holly C**p!" When medium music plays... Yea its VERY fitting in a full on legendary show down alright....
    *CURRENTLY* why do you wanna know wot im currtly doing? SLAKTER!

Also, be sure to check out my new little one shot! Rated G and made for winter (called: "Winter with Friends")
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/

You can also check out the sign-ups to my RPG... Please?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f425/bmgf-secret-santa-90989/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12