Ten new English dub episode titles leaked: Pokémon the Series: XY

Thread: Ten new English dub episode titles leaked: Pokémon the Series: XY

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Ten new English dub episode titles leaked: Pokémon the Series: XY

Ten new English dub episode titles leaked: Pokémon the Series: XY

Ten new episode titles for Pokémon the Series: XY have been leaked.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ten new English dub episode titles leaked: Pokémon the Series: XY

Wow... TEN new English episode titles leaked already? Usually we're only lucky enough to get two, maybe three at most. Not that I'm complaining. And I know these may not be the final titles, either, so don't anyone give me an earful about it. I'm just surprised we already know that many of the English titles, considering that, even in Japan, we haven't quite reach 20 episodes of XY yet. Guess they're really trying to shorten the gaps between initial airings.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Ten new English dub episode titles leaked: Pokémon the Series: XY

Can't say I'm really surprised, considering how ridiculously quick episodes get dubbed these days. Though some of those might change between now and we they air.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says