Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rocket!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rocket!

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rocket!

Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rocket!

Team Rocket's radio programme to be started soon on Twitter. One of its expected purpose is to put a spotlight on Team Rocket's historical background and many secrets of Team Rocket's organization. However, it is yet to be confirmed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rock

Too bad it's in Japanese, I'd actually like to listen to this xD
    Robo-Floatzel and Gligar13 like this.
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Team Rocket's 'Pokémon Radio' show on Twitter: Gather under the name of Team Rock

I now feel a sudden urge to lapse into a Team Rocket motto.

Blog Entries

Is this for the anime or something? This seems kind of...random...

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

I'm not sure I understand this thing... even after reading the article, I'm still not sure if this is really going to happen or not and in case it will happen - what exactly it'll be @_@

Blog Entries

@Piplup;

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

The discussion thread should help clarify a little more what this is about.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Yes, this is for the anime. Best Wishes 2 will apparently feature Team Rocket's biggest plan in history or something.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I would listen to this if I could understand Japanese, guess I have to rely

Quote Originally Posted by rubinek View Post
    Too bad it's in Japanese, I'd actually like to listen to this xD
    Yeah, it's sad really, other than the games, cards, and plush dolls that are near impossible to find in stores, America and Europe get barely anything anymore, Pokemon just isn't as popular anymore outside of Japan (And I suck at learning foreign languages, I failed Spanish class last year, so yeah)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsutarja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Yes, this is for the anime. Best Wishes 2 will apparently feature Team Rocket's biggest plan in history or something.
    And for some reason, Meloetta is involved (why Team Rocket doesn't go after the BIG legendaries like Zekrom and instead goes after a small one like Meloetta is beyond me)

ibn4 an earthquake cancels the plans, turns it into another GS ball, and the writers just go back to recycling old plots, basically, what the writers are doing with Team Rocket in Best Wishes 2 is that they are TRYING to do what they originally intended in Best Wishes 1 before the Japanese 9/11 cancelled it and lead to a phenomenon I like to call the "Plasma Embargo" in which the writers were forced to go back to recycling old plotlines and were forbidden by higher ups to ever air or rewrite TR vs. TP so it can turn into another GS ball incident

Yeah, ever noticed that after Castelia Gym, Team Rocket went back to the white uniforms for no reason, and then they RARELY ever appeared other than in two-parters where they attempt and fail to steal certain Pokemon, while Team Plasma is never hinted at and never appears? It's the GS ball all over again, and what I call the "Plasma Embargo"

If anything, if Team Plasma appears, it will be in the "black terrorist" uniforms seen in the Black and White 2 animated trailer rather than in the old "White Knight" uniforms seen in Black and White 1 and the TR vs. TP trailers, with no BW1 Team Plasma characters or elements appearing or being mentioned (meaning no appearance of N in the anime, as for Ghetsis, we won't know until BW2 is out later this month), and that kinda disappoints me since I'm so used to the BW1 Team Plasma and don't really like the new outfits, I think they look too much like terrorists, but that's just what I think.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

This is really weird, for some reason they seem to be hyping up this a lot. Maybe this really will be Team Rocket's last series? What else could they do next? Seems like what they are going to do is pretty big and when Ash and co kick there butt every thing else after will seem small and weird to have them around.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.
    Ash fan. Multi Ash shipper =]

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneTheRoboteon View Post
    And for some reason, Meloetta is involved (why Team Rocket doesn't go after the BIG legendaries like Zekrom and instead goes after a small one like Meloetta is beyond me)
    Maybe because;

"Its melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it."

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    @Piplup;

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

The discussion thread should help clarify a little more what this is about.
    Thanks, though I'm still kind of confused XD but I guess that's the way it'll be till this thing actually starts or more clear info is released... it's... interesting... hopefully we'll learn more soon

Blog Entries

Guys, please take Best Wishes season 2 speculation to that forum.

There is a lot of interesting information about Rocket. I think they even have a radio or cd drama, or if it's just a collection of music, I don't know. There is also the Mewtwo Strikes Back drama, with the Rocket gang's plans of capturing the Phantom Pokemon. I wonder if they will bring any of this information up on twitter or if they'll focus on new information relevant for the BW anime.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Te-em View Post
    There is a lot of interesting information about Rocket. I think they even have a radio or cd drama, or if it's just a collection of music, I don't know. There is also the Mewtwo Strikes Back drama, with the Rocket gang's plans of capturing the Phantom Pokemon. I wonder if they will bring any of this information up on twitter or if they'll focus on new information relevant for the BW anime.
    Yeah, there's a CD drama called The Birth of Mewtwo about Mewtwo and Team Rocket.

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

If anyone wants to read Giovanni's tweets, they are being translated into English and posted on this tumblr: Fuck Yeah, Pokémon Villains

:)
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 19th July 2012, 10:01 AM
  2. 15th July 2012, 04:33 PM