Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online eve

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Musashi

Thread: Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online eve

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online eve

Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online every Monday

Animate.tv announced today that the first episode of Pokémon Radio Show! Team Rocket's Secret Empire, will be available on their site Monday, July 2nd. The program will premiere this Sunday at 7:00pm on InterFM 76.1 Tokyo (76.5 Yokohama), however only those living in the Kanto region of Japan will be able to listen live.

Read more on Bulbanews

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online

I can't wait to see how the Rocket missions will play out. :3

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Default Re: Team Rocket Radio Show to be streamed worldwide: Program will be available online

Wait, it'll be available worldwide, but it's still only in Japanese, right?

......It isn't worldwide if only Japanese Voice actors where doing the drama. Also, I highly doubt Animate.TV got the legal rights to do so, since ShoPro were uncertain that not only the amount of listeners they'll gather, but also the amount of INTERNATIONAL listeners as well; the Americans never bother with radio drama other than NPR.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My guess is it'll be subtitled somehow for people who don't speak Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliscor'd
    My guess is it'll be subtitled somehow for people who don't speak Japanese?
    Checked the site: pure Japanese. They most likely got permission to play the episodes for the rest of the japanese audience who's unable to listen to the on their radios.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Mecha View Post
    ......It isn't worldwide if only Japanese Voice actors where doing the drama.
    But it is being streamed worldwide. Anyone can go to their site and listen to the show. That was my point with the article.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Regardless of a lack of English translation (a translated transcript would be nice, but I imagine the fans will probably do that themselves xD), the fact that they're not region blocking it is a great move.

Blog Entries
    Follow TeraDyne On Twitter Add TeraDyne on Facebook
    Visit TeraDyne's Youtube Channel

First I find out that Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger is getting a radio show, and now this. My day is just getting better and better.
    ~Virizion. Virizion. Rosy knight Virizion. Make the trouble go away, so that we may laugh and play.~
    Disclaimer: I play by VGC rules, don't EV train or care about IVs, use the Japanese names (and sometimes even terms), and I refuse to take part in drama.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gym Leader Janine View Post
    (a translated transcript would be nice, but I imagine the fans will probably do that themselves xD),
    Bulbapedia will have one by the end of the week.
    Joshawott and YamiiDenryuu like this.

LinkBacks (?)