TCG, VG Champions crowned at Worlds 2010: Japan wins three World Championship titles

Thread: TCG, VG Champions crowned at Worlds 2010: Japan wins three World Championship titles

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default TCG, VG Champions crowned at Worlds 2010: Japan wins three World Championship titles

TCG, VG Champions crowned at Worlds 2010: Japan wins three World Championship titles in 2010

The 2010 Trading Card Game and Video Game World Championships have concluded with Japan dominating the competition held in Hawaii this weekend.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: TCG, VG Champions crowned at Worlds 2010: Japan wins three World Championship tit

I wouldn't say that Japan dominated; the Champion of the VG senior division is American, and there are twice as many Americans as there are Japanese among the TCG winners (although two of the Champions are Japanese).

I think there is something with the way these tournaments are set up. Nationality has nothing to do with Pokémon.
    Last edited by Silktree; 16th August 2010 at 08:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: TCG, VG Champions crowned at Worlds 2010: Japan wins three World Championship tit

I know Juan Pablos! he goes to my leagues and tournaments.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

I'm just impressed by the fact that the LCQ wildcard entry in the TCG Seniors division managed to get himself all the way to the final.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

shut up and dance Vagabond Aeon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Apparently he's also from Smogon.

It's about damn time someone from there rode it to the top.
    Vagabond Aeon

THE INTERNET MAKES YOU STUPID

Blog Entries

Congratulations to bluecookies of Smogon.

I would send my regards personally but I refuse to log in after the Salamence fiasco lol.

EDIT;; Also, thank goodness another goddamn Japanese person didn't win VGC

Before posting in Battle Strategies, please read the rules and simple questions stickies!

Still rating competitive teams via VM/PM, as well as accepting questions or discussion about battle strategies.
    Pro-tip: Wondercard events can't be shiny unless they're set to be always shiny like PCP.