Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unknown

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unknown

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unknown

Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unknown

The Pokémon Company will be making a "surprise" announcement at Jump Festa. The subject of the announcement is currently unknown.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unkn

I wonder if CoroCoro and the official website will have spoiled the surprise by the time of the event. As odd as it would be, the Pokémon Company did nullify Pokémon Sunday's announcement of HGSS by revealing the titles on the official website two days in advance.

It is probable that Movie 15's title will be leaked well before this event, so I don't see that being the subject of the announcement. For that matter, I don't see why Keldeo would be revealed in December (rather than in February) unless a new game is to be released before the movie.
    Last edited by Silktree; 21st November 2011 at 02:45 AM.

Default Re: Surprise announcement to be revealed at Jump Festa: Subject matter currently unkn

I would guess it will be the announcement of the 6th generation of Pokémon games.

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Side By Side View Post
    I would guess it will be the announcement of the 6th generation of Pokémon games.
    Yes, lets release gen 6 in the middle of generation 5, thats a brilliant idea.

Its Pokemon Gray, I don't see it any other way. The timing is just right.

Wasn't there another announcement about another announcement confirmed somewhere?

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I'm thinking RSE remakes. Third version to be announced sometime near March I'd say.

Blog Entries

Here comes the Grey and RSEmake bandwagons. >_>

I'm still leaning towards another Gen V game. Usually, Pokemon not officially recognized by Nintendo get their own movie. It's too soon to release another one since Movie 14 hasn't reached anywhere else outside Japan yet.
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

There's a possibility of the official website posting this news on Friday regarding a big announcement at Jump Festa. If Game Freak was also involved, or at least mentioned, on this "probable" news on the official website, then there's no asking that it is indeed a new main series game. But I do also hope that both the new game and Keldeo will be announced at the same time.

RSEmakes or the promises Gen V battle-sim are my top bets. oAo; I'm hoping for more the former instead of the latter.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

Gray or RSEmakes plz.
    sonic10158, Serenity and Owain like this.

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Grey or Gen V Stadium equivalent.

It's to early for RSEmakes. >_>

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Since everyone else are saying RSEmakes/Gray, I'll say Keldeo.

As much as I'd love for it to be Gray or the remakes, let's be real people. These announcements rarely live up to our expectations. :/

Blog Entries

As much as I'd love RS Remakes and Gray by now, I NEEEEEED that console game so I can battle with my big 5th Gen collection in 3D. Besides, if we get the console game, we can get hi-res views of the final 3 Events before the official art is revealed, since those 3D models are perfectly accurate to the Sugimori Art almost every single time.

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post
    Grey or Gen V Stadium equivalent.

It's to early for RSEmakes. >_>
    both the 10th
    It is not... the 10th annversary s nextyear... it's avctuBothally to early for Grey. Ebmerald and Pt. were released 2 years after R/S amdD/P (Though FR/LG were released before Emerald) I see either a side-game (please be a Collo game) or R/S which is the perfect timing what better waay to celibrate bothhthe 10th anniversary of the games and the 15th anniversary of the series)
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Most likely it will be Ruby-Sapphire remakes. It does seem too early for a Pokemon Grey announcement. It would be nice if they did announce one of the 5th generation event Pokemon, but I don't think they would make this big a big deal about it. A 5th generation Pokemon stadium-like game might be possible, but with the recent twitter post about Ruby-Sapphire remakes, I'd bet a million bucks this announcement will be about (Magma) Ruby and (Aqua) Sapphire!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)