StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed: Fan-run "StreetPass" groups ...

Thread: StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed: Fan-run "StreetPass" groups ...

Default StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed: Fan-run "StreetPass" groups ...

StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed: Fan-run "StreetPass" groups ...

This autumn in the United Kingdom, fan-run "StreetPass" groups will hold qualifying tournaments for the StreetPass UK Pokémon Autumn Event 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by SnorlaxMonster; 5th September 2014 at 05:45 AM.

Puzzle & Dragons Addict Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed: Fan-run "StreetPass" groups .

Just a note by the way - I am the organiser of the Cambridge qualifier. I'm hoping to have details confirmed by the end of next week.

Elite Bulbapedian SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: StreetPass UK's Pokémon Autumn Event 2014 Revealed: Fan-run "StreetPass" groups .

I mean, I guess you can call it UK since there is one in Wales. However, every other event is in England, so to me this feels like "StreetPass England".

Blog Entries
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    I mean, I guess you can call it UK since there is one in Wales. However, every other event is in England, so to me this feels like "StreetPass England".
    There are StreetPass groups located in Scotland (Aberdeen, Clydebank, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Moray to be exact) but for whatever reasons, the founders of those groups have decided not to be a part of this.

初段空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    There are StreetPass groups located in Scotland (Aberdeen, Clydebank, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Moray to be exact) but for whatever reasons, the founders of those groups have decided not to be a part of this.
    I've read that some groups weren't chosen to take part in it. For example someone from StreetPass Newcastle posted in the facebook group that this was happening in Middlesbrough and asked if anyone wanted to go and later in the comments one of the founders of StreetPass Newcastle wrote that her StreetPass group wasn't chosen to take part in it. EDIT: Here is the exact quote from the StreetPass Newcastle group founder:

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Howat
    I did put our group forward to take part but sadly we weren't chosen to host one - I see no reason why people can't still represent us though :)
    Last edited by Water Max; 5th September 2014 at 07:53 AM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v5].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

If I remember correctly, any group could volunteer but there was an effort made to make sure that there were events across the various different regions, as opposed to a lot all clustered in one area.

I'll ask about Scotland though. I don't hear much from the Scottish groups tbh.