Spring 2011 Sneak-Peek Tins announced: Tins to contain preview packs, figures

Thread: Spring 2011 Sneak-Peek Tins announced: Tins to contain preview packs, figures

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Spring 2011 Sneak-Peek Tins announced: Tins to contain preview packs, figures

Spring 2011 Sneak-Peek Tins announced: Tins to contain preview packs, figures

Online retailers Collector's Cache and Croftminster have revealed information on an upcoming tin release, featuring Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, the starter Pokémon in the upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions. The tins will include a card of one of these starters, depending on the tin version selected, a figure of this Pokémon, a preview pack containing 5 other Generation V Pokémon, and four random booster packs between Platinum and Call of Legends. The tins will be released in March.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Spring 2011 Sneak-Peek Tins announced: Tins to contain preview packs, figures

Sweet! I'm excited for this. I'll definitely be getting the Oshawott tin, if not all three.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Spring 2011 Sneak-Peek Tins announced: Tins to contain preview packs, figures

I want them - if anything, for the figures.

Blog Entries

I want the Tepig tin.

Since they have the figures, I wonder how much would they cost now, or would they keep the same price?
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Blog Entries

Follow Bubble Frog on Tumblr

This is nice America is gettin' more popular with pokemon stuff.

I member goin' to target when I was 6-11 n buyin' them cards.

Ugh, Pokemon cards ... Do people still buy these things? What with VG coming to hit the scene in Japan, and soon in America, and MTG and Yugioh hitting hard, how well do these cards fare?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cohen View Post
    Ugh, Pokemon cards ... Do people still buy these things? What with VG coming to hit the scene in Japan, and soon in America, and MTG and Yugioh hitting hard, how well do these cards fare?
    They actually sell very well in Japan n' America for a show not revovlin' around cards. Mostly due to help from the show, game, movies, clothin' line, dish line, toy line, costume line, food line, games, n other things they r one of the cream of the crop of Pokemon Centers n Japan n Nintendo centers in America.

Quote Originally Posted by gotpika View Post
    They actually sell very well in Japan n' America for a show not revovlin' around cards. Mostly due to help from the show, game, movies, clothin' line, dish line, toy line, costume line, food line, games, n other things they r one of the cream of the crop of Pokemon Centers n Japan n Nintendo centers in America.
    Yeah, remember the one in NYC, it got turned into a Nintendo Store because it didn't do well enough on its own. In the grand scheme of things, it it doesn't do well in America, it won't become big.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cohen View Post
    Yeah, remember the one in NYC, it got turned into a Nintendo Store because it didn't do well enough on its own. In the grand scheme of things, it it doesn't do well in America, it won't become big.
    Actually it got turned into Nintendo Store cause Nintendo wanted to use the popularity of the store to boost the sales of Mario, Link, n other video games that weren't doin' as good as pokemon. It actually does very well in America btw. Curious by the way what are the japanese n American ratin's for card fight vancard n Yu Gi Oh?

Blog Entries

So buying the Oshawott and Tepig ones. I don't care for the cards, but I want those figures!