The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for ACT

Thread: The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for ACT

Default The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for ACT

The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for ACT Today to ...

The Speed Gamers are planning a week-long Pokémon marathon in aid of ACT Today. They intend to catch all 646 currently available Pokémon during the seven-day event, which will also feature playthroughs of numerous side games. This event will be streamed live on Bulbagarden.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for

All Pokemon, including Arceus, Mewtwo, Mew, Victini, Deoxys, and Darkrai? cant say I have faith in them...

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Default Re: The Speed Gamers aim to catch all 646 Pokémon for charity: Week-long marathon for

Victini isn't a problem. The distribution is running right now.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

I just went and asked about this. The event legendaries are being donated by other players.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

This particular Bulbanews article is being continuously updated with the Pokémon caught. We'll update it with their nicknames in the future if possible also.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

They're doing some hilarious stuff when they meet periodic donation goals. Belly flop into a pool in a Pikachu suit, human pyramid, silly string, cinnamon challenge, drawing requests, song requests.

A guy just sang "Groove is in the Heart" as if Bob Dylan covered it. I never thought I could laugh so hard while watching this.

Blog Entries

Yay, cause I have autism.