Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with purc - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with purc

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with

Why don't they just sell the code itself? I'm sure quite a few people would be willing to lay down a dollar or two for the code.

Winged man prefers night Ziggy Stardust's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sinnoh starters with their Hidden Abilities event announced: Code available with

Worst. Distribution. Method. Ever.

Me verás volar por la ciudad de la furia...
    - Pokémon games are like boobs; designed for children, but more enjoyed by adults. (Someone on twitter)

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Ugh, this is ridiculous. This is a big "screw you" to those who bought Black 2 and White 2 at launch and for Genesect.
    Silverwynde and Narcisse like this.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

How about a new promotion?

Anyone who registered their Black 2 or White 2 before the start of the Sinnoh Starters promo's start date is mailed a single-used code by the Pokemon website that allows them one starter from any other generation of their choice?

Or perhaps something a little more specific, but still... Distributions like this Sinnoh one make customer loyalty seem meaningless.
    Last edited by Peakworthy; 8th December 2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Calmed down my post a little. ^^;

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by FestiveGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dralcax View Post
    For the love of Arceus, Infernape doesn't have a movepool that can effectively use Iron Fist
    Mach Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch. I'd say that's pretty good to he honest.
    But can you imagine the extreme annoyance if your Chimchar is male? Because most of Infernape's punches are egg moves, with the exception of Mach Punch and Fire Punch, the latter of which can be tutored, but I'd say it's better to hope for a female so you can breed Focus Punch onto its offspring. Still, there are better Iron Fist users out there, like Hitmonchan and Conkeldurr.

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that all Dream World starters are male.

EVERYONE WANTS ME! Reshiram Lv. 9 and under's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The solution for this, of course, is violent uprising. YAY VIOLENCE!
    Sadly, I cannot trade myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    ...and you might be able to breed it (genders are not defined here, so I guess like any DW Mon, it can be either male or female),...
    Given how every other Dream World starter has been Male-only, I don't think there's even the slightest chance of this happening.

I wish Game Freak would stop making the DW starters so ridiculously hard to get. Idk, just add them into the Dream World as a really rare encounter. They're trying to make money instead of pleasing the fanbase with access to Pokemon like Baton Pass Speed Boost Torchic (among others).

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton
    Arceus is a false god. Only science knows the true answer.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You suck Nintendo what the hell is the matter with you guys what about us the people who bought the games when they first came out. Also stop making the Dream World Promotional Pokémon Male only it's really starting to annoy me to the max.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I think I'm one of the few people here who haven't bought them on release date cause I'm a poor 20-year-old and so this deal is perfect for me.
    Now I know where to buy them at least.

Blog Entries

Hear that banging sound? It's my head, slamming against the nearest wall. Seriously, this stinks out loud. I missed out on Lucario because of this slag, now I'm going to miss out on DW Chimchar as well. Good God Nintendo, if you had wanted me to wait a while before picking up my game, you should have said something!

And before anyone asks, my local Walmart has several copies of these; I just have no desire to pay $35 for a one time use code. (Because really, that's all I'm going to be doing in this case. I already have B2!)

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzan View Post
    I think I'm one of the few people here who haven't bought them on release date cause I'm a poor 20-year-old and so this deal is perfect for me.
    Not to be rude, but as I'm not a particularly rich 20 year-old myself, why not save up some money and do a pre-order?

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." -George S. Patton

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    Not to be rude, but as I'm not a particularly rich 20 year-old myself, why not save up some money and do a pre-order?
    How would I be able to do that if I had no way of getting money in the first place?

(And beside my financial being is not even related to the topic is it? )

Blog Entries

How would I be able to do that if I had no way of getting money in the first place?
    Find a way to get money in the first place then? There's no part-time work in your town?

(And beside my financial being is not even related to the topic is it? )
    Not really.

I'm guessing they make them male to keep them exclusive... plus female starters are rare regardless.

I'm pretty sure a decent amount of people would everstone breed a female Speed Boost Torchic and they'd be everywhere overnight. Lightning-fast Blaziken everywhere killing everyone. Nightmares ensue in the flaming wreckage.

And all because of a single fictional chromosome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast