Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with

Thread: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with

Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season with the ...

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors will make it's U.K debut on Jan. 4 on CITV and is still on-going in the United States.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season

Now is that quick, or is that quick?

Studying Greek Mythology. KronosClownz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sinnoh League Victors to premiere in United Kingdom: CITV to premiere the season

Phew, Gotta write that in my calender.
    Mail me with new myth requests!... Credit to Fang for making this awesome banner

Eating too much chicken's bad, it gives you dandruff

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Oddly, it looks like it's premiering... with Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue?
    Though whereever CITV are putting Hydran, if it keeps going while the American airing doesn't, it'll pass the American airings on February 9th.
    Though that could mean they intend to finish the American airing by then... Either way, if UK does pass US, I'll be ready with my recorder...
    And this comes only a few years after Disney XD calls themselves 'the new home for Pokémon' lol...

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

America is at the latter half of the Sinnoh League; they're going to finish before we do.

As I'm typing this, I'm watching the airing of "Bagged then Tagged". I hear Disney XD is further, but I don't have Sky atm xD. However, as CITV are airing 2 episodes a day this week....the first of today's was a repeat, so we'll have to see tomorrow =3.

Blog Entries

Where will it be shown? Cartoon network or Disney? I have both.
    Mail me with new myth requests!... Credit to Fang for making this awesome banner

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Look at the thread title. "Pokémon DP: Sinnoh League Victors" is airing on CITV.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah, Not looking forward.

Moderator harryheart's Avatar Moderator

Yea I quite like the routinely one week thing on Disney XD but as it is at the moment they don't have plans to show it as of yet. But oh well it just means that when Disney XD start I can re watch them
    Credits to Sweet May and DanChimchar from Serebii
    For the Banner