Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Haxie-kun
  • 1 Post By Bikini Miltank

Thread: Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Maxsoft, the official distributor of Nintendo products in Pokémon in Singapore, has announced the wireless distribution of an event Pikachu to local players of the Black and White Versions (both English and Japanese). The distribution will run from May 11 to 20, and will mark the first time an event Pokémon is distributed in Singapore.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

This Wi-Fi distribution has me thinking: Is Signapore becoming less corrupted than it once was?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Singapore to have Pikachu distribution: Pikachu with Light Ball to be given out

Good for them.
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Blog Entries

Follow Haxie-kun on Tumblr

Wifi event = less corrupt

Well now we have a legit light ball.
    Bubble Frog likes this.
    http://fav.me/d4nfczm (my DV art)http://zombie-haxie-chantumblr.com/ follow me!~Feel free to chat with me~

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Well at least now people who couldn't get their hands on the Japanese Singing Pikachu's Light Ball have another shot :) good for them!

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    This Wi-Fi distribution has me thinking: Is Signapore becoming less corrupted than it once was?
    What? That has nothing to do with this topic.

Also, it isn't a Wi-Fi event.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I am happy for Singapore, because at least they have a Pokemon event there, unlike Malaysia.

That's it for now.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Haxie-Kun-infinity View Post
    Wifi event = less corrupt

Well now we have a legit light ball.
    Actually, the Light Ball has already been released in Japan, North America and South Korea in Generation V.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post

I thought it has something to do with the topic? The fact that Signapore is having a Pokemon distribution for the first time not only helps players from that country get a Light Ball Pikachu, but it may also show a sign that the country isn't as corrupted as it use to be.

Registered User Lord Clowncrete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bikini Miltank View Post

I thought it has something to do with the topic? The fact that Signapore is having a Pokemon distribution for the first time not only helps players from that country get a Light Ball Pikachu, but it may also show a sign that the country isn't as corrupted as it use to be.
    What does having a event have to do with the corruption in the administration of a country? Doesn't make any sense to me.

btw, will this be the first time that light ball Pikachu is released in gen 5?

Edit: ok this is not first time.derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    @Pikmin1211; Pokemon Online has options for all but rotation battles. None of those you listed are competitive metagames though except Cresselia championships... I mean VGC.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

This event has nothing to do with your perception of Singapore's politics. Since apparently I wasn't clear enough last time, let me restate it.

Politics are off-topic. Mention them again and there'll be consequences.