Silhouette of new Pokémon shown on Pokémon Sunday: New Pokémon appears to be an eagle - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silhouette of new Pokémon shown on Pokémon Sunday: New Pokémon appears to be an eagle

Blog Entries

Default Re: Silhouette of new Pokémon shown on Pokémon Sunday: New Pokémon appears to be an e

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    even more throwbacks to the originals.
    Yup.

I expect this bird to be the Spearow and the Pidgeon to be the Pidgey. This guy will more powerful and more used however the other will appear in medias more often, be more popular, and be the underdog..

Maybe this one is a one evolution Pokemon, like Fearow.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Silhouette of new Pokémon shown on Pokémon Sunday: New Pokémon appears to be an e

Hey, let's move discussion of the bird to the new pokemon thread in the Black and White section.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

British Invasion $aturn¥oshi's Avatar Social Media Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow $aturn¥oshi On Twitter Add $aturn¥oshi on Facebook Add $aturn¥oshi on Google+
    Follow $aturn¥oshi on Tumblr Visit $aturn¥oshi's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryuutakeshi- View Post
    Hey, let's move discussion of the bird to the new pokemon thread in the Black and White section.
    Agreed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12