Shogakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be featured as

Thread: Shogakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be featured as

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Shōgakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be featured as

Shōgakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be featured as movie 13 ...

Shōgakukan, a publisher of much Japanese media such as magazines, will be hosting an illustration contest for the thirteenth movie. Entries must be received between the dates of February 20th and April 2nd. The contest is only offered to Japan residents.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shōgakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be feature

Yeah, I would have totally been competing for this one if it weren't limited. ><
    That sucks so bad.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shōgakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be feature

This is disappointing. I've finally mastered the art of coloring Pokemon with colored pencils but I don't live in Japan.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Did the person who posted this just want to tease becasue I don't think this is news even if the contest was here in america.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Shogakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be featured as

Shogakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be featured as movie 13 ...

Shōgakukan, a publisher of much Japanese media such as magazines, will be hosting an illustration contest for the thirteenth movie. Entries must be received between the dates of February 20th and April 2nd. The contest is only offered to Japan residents.

Read more on Bulbanews

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler812
    Did the person who posted this just want to tease becasue I don't think this is news even if the contest was here in america.
    Um...it is news. America is not the center of the universe, you know.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    Um...it is news. America is not the center of the universe, you know.
    I know the same goes for Japan, I just dought some kid is going to do this becacause they read it on this site.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Keep Moving Forward MasterKenobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shogakukan to hold another illustrator competition: Illustrations will be feature

I think the bot is broken.

I really wish that they would have some sort of contest here. I wonder how they verify that people reside in Japan, probably by housing addresses and such.