Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South

Thread: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South

Default Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South

Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South Korea: ...

The Shiny creation trio will be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in South Korea from Sept. 14 until Oct. 6.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in S

XY pre-order is necessary for getting Dialga/Palkia? You gotta be kidding me!!

I guess Giratina will have to do *sigh*
    The Rainmaker

Default Re: Shiny creation trio to be available at Emart and Shinsegae department stores in S

South Korea is getting them too, huh. All countries have confirmed this event except one...

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    South Korea is getting them too, huh. All countries have confirmed this event except one...
    I wouldn't say all countries, but so far the only major exception is Japan.

Blog Entries

Yeah, Greece is left out of this. AGAIN. *fumes*
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

You would think Japan would have been first to get these...
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D