Shin'ō League tournament begins first day of July: 183rd episode's title revealed

Thread: Shin'ō League tournament begins first day of July: 183rd episode's title revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Shin'ō League tournament begins first day of July: 183rd episode's title revealed

Shin'ō League tournament begins first day of July: 183rd episode's title revealed

The Pokémon League tournament set to take place on Suzuran Island is set to begin on the 183rd episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl, which will air July 1 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Shin'ō League tournament begins first day of July: 183rd episode's title revealed

Is there any info on when it'll be aired in America? I can't believe it's toward the end already. I'm curious to see what the changes will be for the next region.

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Shin'ō League tournament begins first day of July: 183rd episode's title revealed

Quote Originally Posted by iPowers View Post
    Is there any info on when it'll be aired in America? I can't believe it's toward the end already. I'm curious to see what the changes will be for the next region.
    We have no American information... don't see why you would even think there would be any.